When you can shop the Colourpop Burgundy Love collection
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
The next capsule in Colourpop's colour collection is here – see every single item included in Burgundy Love.
If you haven't heard about Colourpop's colour collection, then we're not too sure where you've been. The brand has dropped a dedicated capsule to almost every colour in the rainbow! Recently, we were totally obsessed with the Colourpop peach collection, as well as the delicious Strawberry collection. And if you were sleeping all of last week, we hope you didn't miss the collaboration with KathleenLights on the So Jaded palette. It is the biggest eyeshadow palette we've seen from Colourpop so there's no excuse not to buy it!
When can you get your hands on the Burgundy Love collection? Good news ladies and gents, the wait is almost over! Mark your calendars for 12 September – although it's more like the 13 September for us Aussies! The one and only place to shop is of course, Colourpop online. If you're looking to save some extra cash, you can check out our list of discount codes here.
What's included in the Colourpop Burgundy Love collection?
- "Whatever" eyeshadow palette – 18 shades of warm gold, burgundy and purple. Take your pick between a matte, metallic, glitter or supershock formula.
- "Stranger Than Diction" BFF Bundle
- Super Shock blush – shades include Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, Drop of a Hat, Over Dramatic, She's In Bold, Underclassman and 2 Cool 4 School
- Ultra Glossy Lips – shades include Attention Haul, Spacemaker, Lesson Learned, Crushin', R We Done? and Me V The World.
Images: Instagram user trendmood1
Keen for more beauty content? Or maybe you just need to know more about Colourpop? You're in luck, because here at Finder, we are massive fans! We recently reviewed the No Filter Matte concealer and, spoiler alert, it's fabulous and under $10! Or, you can check out our round-up of the best and bright beauty brands that are similar to Colourpop. Who doesn't love fun and cheap makeup?
- Top 2021 Halloween Costumes from Squid Game to Harry Styles at the Grammys
- How to buy sneakers online like a pro
- Party Time: THE ICONIC are flogging 30% off hundreds of items for their 10th bday
- It’s National Buy Aussie Day so here are our fave brands to shop Down Under
- Editor’s Picks: Get 25% off Bally staples that’ll work in your wardrobe forever