Colette by Colette Hayman has a wide range of products available at their outlets and online stores, including handbags, clothing, jewellery and accessories.
A distinctive brand in fashion accessories, handbags and fashion jewellery, Colette by Colette Hayman is considered as one of Australia's leading brands of on-trend designer inspired style products.
Owner and designer Colette Hayman, has always been passionate about fashion and her passion encouraged her to share her remarkable clothing styles and designs with women of all ages. However, when you visit their outlets, you will find all sorts of heavenly jewellery, handbags and clothing of unique designs.
Colette by Colette Hayman promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Colette Hayman right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Colette by Colette Hayman promo code?
When you purchase an item from Colette's online store for the first time, you are required to sign up to register yourself. Moreover, you need to enter a promotional code to redeem the order. Apply a code if you have one in order to place an order with Colette.
- Choose the item you want to purchase by clicking its name as shown in the picture below.
- You will be directed to a page where all the relevant details of a product will be mentioned. If you want to continue shopping, you can simply add a product to your wishlist but if you want to checkout, click 'ADD TO BAG'.
- A notification will appear at the top of a web page, prompting you that an item has been added to your shopping bag. If you want to continue shopping, click 'CONTINUE SHOPPING' as shown in the picture below and if you want to proceed to execute the order, click 'GO TO SHOPPING BAG'.
- Once you proceed to checkout, a box will appear on a new page where you can see the product specification, such as description, unit price, size, colour, quantity and delivery detail. At the end of the box, you will be required to enter a promotional code, if you have one, in order to validate your coupon. It can also be seen in the picture below.
- Once it's validated, you can proceed to checkout by clicking the button 'proceed to checkout' as shown in the picture above.
- You will be directed to a page where you will be asked to sign in if you are registered with Colette, or you need to sign up and register yourself so that you can place your order successfully.
Why shop at Colette by Colette Hayman?
- Loyalty club. Colette by Colette Hayman has a loyalty club for their valued customers and is known as a member's club to keep them updated about their new arrivals and the latest news.
- Warranty available. They offer a warranty for incorrect or faulty products. Customers can return a product within 14 days from the date of purchase. You can return a product via local post office using Colette's free refund service and are required to give the proof of purchase, such as invoice, along with a returned item.
- Secure shopping.When you make a payment in their online store, the payment process is done directly with their payment provider through a secure connection. They do not record credit card numbers of their customers and make sure that customer's card details is never handled in their system. The details of members of the member's club are stored in a password protected database.
- 14 day returns policy. Colette by Colette Hayman has a returns policy which says that you can return a product within 14 days from the date of receiving an item and this seems to be a reasonable period to return the product as compared to other brands.
Shipping guide for Colette by Colette Hayman
Colette by Colette Hayman offers free shipping for the order above AUD $50. All online orders are processed within 24 hours of the payment and are immediately dispatched on the next working day. During the promotional period, orders are usually processed as quickly as possible.
All products are registered and shipped through Australian Post. Colette offers two postage options;
- Standard postage. Order arrives within 2 to 7 working days from the time of posting and a flat rate of AUD $4.99 is charged on standard postage. However, a delivery time does not include handling time. Estimated time duration to deliver the product in metropolitan capital cities is as follows;
|Melbourne and Brisbane||2 Business days|
|Canberra and Sydney Metro||1 Business day|
|Adelaide||3 Business days|
|Hobart, Perth and Darwin||4 Business days|
- Express postage. If you choose to ship your order via express postage, your order will be processed the same day provided it is received by Colette before 1pm and will be delivered the next day if it falls within the Australian Post's Express Post Network. However, the order is likely to arrive within 1 to 4 business days from the date of posting depending on a customer's location. Express shipping charges will be AUD $9.99.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Colette by Colette Hayman
Customers can return faulty or incorrect goods within 14 days from the date of purchase. The returned parcel should be accompanied by an original tax invoice. They recommend that all returned orders must be shipped through registered postal services as return items are the responsibility of the customer until received by Colette.
If a customer wants to obtain a refund, he must return a product within 14 days from the date of receipt. The product should be in its original saleable condition and labels or tags must be attached to it. The proof of purchase, such as a tax invoice, should also be provided along with a returned product.
Once a product is received, the customer will receive a full purchase price after subtracting a postage fee. The shipping fee will be recovered from a refunded amount if the shipment was done free of cost for the order above $50.
Refunds or exchanges are not offered on earrings due to hygiene reasons. But if you want to exchange a product for the reason, such as change of mind, they will happily offer you an exchange on full price. In order to meet the requirements to exchange a product, you should make sure that it belongs to the current season and it is in its original saleable condition with labels or tags attached to it. Tax receipt or tax invoice should also be provided as a proof.
However, they do not offer an exchange service at their online stores but a customer is encouraged to exchange an item at any Australian Store or obtain a refund according to a refund policy of Colette by Colette Hayman.