You’ll never have to deal with the Sunday afternoon shopping frenzy again.
Coles is a brand familiar to most Australians. Its one of our largest supermarkets, stocking fresh groceries, electronics, hygiene products, and general household needs. And now, they’ve made it even easier for you to get your goods from shelf to pantry. Welcome to the Coles online store.
Shopping online is the smarter way to get the weekly grocery shop done, and it’s not just because you can shave off precious dollars with a Coles promotion code. Although let's be honest – that helps.
Current Coles promotion codes and sales for October 2016
Show code & visit siteCL****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Top four reasons why shopping online beats shopping in-store any day
- Time. Nothing saves as much time as cutting out entire sections of the shopping process. That drive to the supermarket? Go for a run instead.
- Convenience. Online grocery shopping is made to be easier. Oh, you forgot a crucial ingredient for dinner? That’s okay. Just click over to the section. It’s not like it’s seven aisles away or anything. Plus shopping online let’s you save your favourite items with your account, scope out the best bargains, and browse recipes. What are you having for dinner tonight?
- People. More importantly, the avoidance of people. Shopping online let’s you avoid the crowds you battle with every time you set foot in store. Special shout outs to the person using their trolley to block the bit of shelf you want to reach, the toddler who just loves demonstrating how powerful their lungs can be, and god forbid anyone who takes a trolley into the express lane.
- Delivered to your door. It’s always just about when you have four litres of milk in one hand and a leg of lamb for Sunday in the other that you realise how long the walk to the car is. Not anymore.
What is the Coles online shopping app?
Coles has developed an app to make saving time and money even easier. Some of its key features include:
- Personalised Features. Always know when your favourite items are on special.
- Calculate savings. Know exactly how much you're saving with every shop, and choose products based on money saved.
- Shopping lists. Choose the products you wish to buy, then sort them by aisle at your local store.
- Recipes. Select a recipe, then add the ingredients straight to your shopping list.
Download the Coles online shopping app now:
Coles from iTunes Store
Save time and money with the new Coles shopping app. It's here to make your weekly shop that little bit easier.View details
Popular products from Coles online
Tuckers Multi Fibre Quinoa Snacks from Coles
Tuck these into the kids' lunchboxes to avoid any post-lunchtime sugar crashes.View details
Morning Fresh - Super Strength Lime Fresh Dishwashing Liquid 900mL from Coles
Whoever cooks dinner gets out of the washing up, right?View details
Rhythm Pineapple and Coconut Kale Chips from Coles
Snacking made healthy and delicious.View details
Dolmio Extra Bolognese Pasta Sauce from Coles
Perfect for those moments when you have to cook dinner, but just don't feel like it. Heat it up, cook some pasta, and voila!View details
Milo Cereal Value Pack from Coles
Perfect for breakfast. And lunch. And after-school snacking. Any time, really.View details
- Complete your order. Your order must be at least $50 to qualify for home delivery.
- Click ‘Go to checkout’.
- You will be taken to a page where you can review your order. Either scroll to the bottom, or click ‘Add promotional code and coupons to the bottom of this page’.
- Choose from one of finder.com.au’s Coles promotion codes, and type it in the space provided. Hit ‘Apply to order’.
- Congratulations! You’ve saved money on your Coles online order. Hit ‘continue’ to proceed to the checkout.
Pros and cons of Coles
Apart from all the excellent reasons we’ve already outlined, here’s the good (and bad) bits about doing your weekly shop with Coles online.
- Click and Collect. Shop online before 11am, and collect your order in-store that afternoon.
- Home delivery. For a small fee, you can have your shopping delivered to your house.
- Save shopping lists. Do you have all the regulars you need to stock up on? Save a shopping list, then get it in your basket quickly and easily.
- Find discounts and specials. Coles makes it easy to find which products – including fresh produce – are on special at any time.
- Customer accounts. Register for a Coles customer account, and you can enjoy benefits such as up to 45 days payment free.
- Free delivery. First-time customers can enjoy free delivery on orders of $100 or more. Only applies to your first order.
- Live chat. Need some assistance? Coles has a live chat option to help you with anything you need.
- Refrigerated vans. You can be sure that your order will be fresh on arrival.
- Orders must be at least $50 for home delivery. If you just need to grab a litre of milk, you’ll have to head in-store.
- Cancellation fee. If you cancel your order after the cut-off time, you may be charged a $30 cancellation fee.
- Delivery fees for home delivery. Apart from first time customers, you will be charged a delivery fee, which will change depending on when you would like your delivery to arrive.
- You must be home to collect the order. Coles will not leave your order at your house if no one is home.
Shipping guide for Coles
Coles gives you the option of picking up your groceries in-store, or having them delivered.
Click and Collect
Order your shopping in the morning, and pick it up that afternoon. Times to pick up your goods will vary from store to store, but generally they are:
- Monday to Friday: 9am–9pm
- Saturday: 9am–4pm
- Sunday: 2pm–6pm
The cut-off times are as follows:
|Order before||Same day collection from|
First check here to see if you are eligible for home delivery. Residents in the Northern Territory (apart from Alice Springs and Darwin) and Far North Queensland should look into Coles’ remote delivery program.
Delivery times depend on your area, but as a general rule, they are:
- Monday to Friday: 6am–10pm
- Saturday: 7am–10pm
- Sunday: 8am–2pm
Fees will differ depending on the time of day you wish to receive your order. In the event of a delay, such as traffic, Coles will inform you as soon as possible.
Refunds, exchanges, and returns for Coles
You can cancel or modify your order up until your cut-off time without incurring any fees. After the cut-off time you may incur a fee of $30. Please contact Coles for free on 1800 455 400 if you wish to cancel or modify your order after your order’s cut-off time.
By modifying your order, you may lose your existing delivery or collection time.
If a product is out of stock, you will be notified by email. If you have chosen to allow for product substitutions, you will receive a similar product and be charged the lower price.
Coles allows for returns on damaged items. Please call 1800 455 400 if you have received damaged products. If you are unhappy with anything about your order, please call the same number and Coles will be happy to fix it.