Earn flybuys points on everyday purchases and pay $0 annual fee with the Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard.
The Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard combines the benefits of a $0 p.a. annual fee credit card with platinum card features. This card lets you earn flybuys points for spending on the card which you can redeem for dollars off your next grocery shop at Coles. Plus, take advantage of a 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
|Product Name||Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||0% p.a. for 6 months|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate|
The interest rate after the balance transfer ends.
|Cash Advance Rate (19.99% p.a.)|
|Balance Transfer Limit||80% of available credit limit|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|2.5% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||100% (if <$30) or varies (if >$30)|
|Late Payment Fee||$10|
|Cash Advance Fee||$1.95 (if <$65.00) or 3% (if >$65.00)|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||$5|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
- Take advantage of 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers.
- A $0 annual fee for the life of the card.
- Get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
- The earn rate of 0.5 flybuys points per $1 spent is low compared to other platinum cards.
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||0.5|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
Benefits of the Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard
- No annual fee. The card comes with no annual fee which will help in minimising the maintenance cost of the card.
- Rewards program. This card earns 0.5 flybuys reward points for every $1 spent. Points are awarded in whole numbers and rounded down. These points are uncapped and will never expire as long as you register and earn or redeem points at least once every 12 months. This should help in accumulating the points over a longer period and using the points to purchase a coveted home appliance, electronic gadget or fund your next dream vacation.
- Enjoy $10 off at Coles Supermarkets. Enjoy $10 off at any Coles Supermarket after redeeming 2,000 flybuys points, excluding smoking/tobacco-related product purchases and gift cards.
- Balance transfer offer. If you have an existing credit or store card debt to pay, you can transfer the balance to the Coles Platinum No Annual Fee card and take advantage of a 0% p.a. interest rate for 6 months. After the introductory period, any remaining balance will accrue interest at the cash advance rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
- Free delivery when you order from Coles Online. Receive free delivery on your eligible orders from Coles online when you spend $100 or more with your Coles Mastercard from the online store.
- Merchandise protection insurance. This insurance provides cover for items purchased on your card.
Features of the Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard
- Interest rate. This credit card has an interest rate of 19.99% p.a. on purchases and cash advances.
- Interest-free period. The Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard provides up to 55 days interest-free on purchases, allowing you time to pay off your balance before interest will be charged.
- Foreign currency conversion fees. 2.5% of the transaction amount on purchases and cash withdrawals.
- Concierge services. Take advantage of 24/7 concierge service for assistance with booking travel tickets and events, locating restaurants, making hotel reservations, and much more.
- Fraud protection. The Mastercard Zero Liability Guarantee protects you from fraudulent or unauthorised transactions.
- Additional cardholders. You can get additional cards on the same account at no extra cost, which could come in handy to manage your household expenses under one account or to earn points faster with more than one cardholder's spending.
- Coles Mobile Wallet App. This free app for Android and iPhone allows you to manage your account and flybuys points 24/7.
How to apply for the Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard
You can’t apply for this Platinum card offer directly, but anybody who applies for the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard, and is approved for a credit limit of at least $6,000, will receive the Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard. Applying is easy and you can get a response in 60 seconds. To apply online, simply complete the online application form available on this page. Before you start, ensure you meet the following eligibility requirements.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You earn more than $25,000 p.a.
- You are an Australian permanent resident
- Details of your income and employment
- Personal identification i.e. Australian driver’s license
- Your current flybuys number (if you have one)
The Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard provides rewards points with no annual fee. This card comes with other benefits like balance transfer offer, interest-free days on purchases, platinum concierge services, fraud protection and more. It offers competitive features and benefits for customers looking to earn reward points at a minimum cost.
As it isn't the only platinum rewards card on the market, make sure to compare your options before applying.