Coles Mastercard promotion code
How you can get extra value with a Coles promotion code.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Coles offers promotional codes for shopping online and a team member offer for applying for a Coles Mastercard. Unfortunately, not all customers may be eligible for the Coles offer. To help you understand which codes you can use and your eligibility, we’ve created a how-to for Coles promotion codes so you can get more value for your money when shopping online and applying for a Coles Mastercard.
1. Applying for a Coles Mastercard
If you apply for the Coles Mastercard, you might notice a “Promotion Code” section in the application. The Coles exclusive offer is for team members only, it waives the annual fee for current full-time, part-time and casual employees. If you’re a Coles team member, you can enter details on the first page of the online application. Please note that you still need to meet the other eligibility requirements to apply for the card.
Okay, I'm eligible. What are the other requirements?
- You must have a Visa to work in Australia or are an Australian resident for tax purposes
- You have a minimum income after tax of at least $25,000
- You have a good credit history without previous defaults
- You are able to provide full and accurate income and expenses
How to apply for the Coles Mastercard
You've probably found yourself at this screen, if you're a Wesfarmers team member follow these steps:
- Enter in the promo code field 'team member offer'
- Click 'validate code' button
- If you're not a member that's okay. Simply skip over the Promotion Code box, tick the box under "Confirmation" that says "By making this application, I confirm that my key credit card requirements are met by the Coles Mastercard", and hit "Next" to proceed.
- Complete application
2. Promotion code if you’re shopping online
If you’re a Coles customer and online shopper, you can make your money go further when shopping for your groceries online with a Coles promotion code. Not only will you save money, but you can save the time you’d otherwise be spending searching the aisles of the supermarket. These codes can be used by any Coles customer, whether you’re a team member or not.
Current Coles promotion codes and sales for October 2020
Want to know more about Coles' Credit Cards?
Learn more about Coles' Credit Cards
- Coles Credit Cards. Get the low down on all the credit cards Coles is currently offering: Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard, Coles Rewards Mastercard, and the Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard.
- Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard Review. Get the features and costs for this credit card, and find out if you're eligible.
- Coles Rewards Mastercard – Rates & Fees. Get all the features, benefits, and fees of the Coles Rewards Mastercard.
- Coles Credit Card vs Woolworths Credit Card. Which one is better suited to you? We compare the two competing credit cards side by side.
More guides on Finder
RSA courses online in Australia
Everything you need to know about landing a job that requires the service of alcohol. Here’s how you can get your RSA online.
Best Amazon Prime Day 2020 book deals
If you're looking for a new read, you'll find plenty of great titles available at Amazon's Prime Day sale.
Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159
EXPIRED: Book a flexible ticket now with the option to travel when you're ready. The streets of Spain, Italy, Greece, England and Turkey await with these flexible tickets that can be used for up to 24 months.
Lego promo codes and coupons October 2020: Get 30% off
LEGO is adored by children and adults alike. Cut costs on your next set with these amazing discount codes.
Defence Bank Foundation Credit Card
This card gives you a way to support a program that matches rescue dogs with veterans in need and enjoy a low interest rate on all your spending.
Want to make sure CatholicMatch is right for you? Find out everything there is to know right here.
The top sites to buy distilled water online
Struggling in your search to find distilled water? These stores have you covered.
eHarmony | What’s the popular online dating site like?
Here’s everything you need to know about the global matchmaking site eHarmony and how to use it to find love.
Credit cards vs buy now pay later
Both buy now pay later plans and credit cards give you ways to pay off purchases over time – here's how they compare.
CommBank Neo card
A new type of credit card to the Australian market, the CommBank Neo doesn’t charge any interest but has a monthly fee instead. Find out more in our comprehensive review.
Ask an Expert