We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Coles offers promotional codes for shopping online and a team member offer for applying for a Coles Mastercard. Unfortunately, not all customers may be eligible for the Coles offer. To help you understand which codes you can use and your eligibility, we’ve created a how-to for Coles promotion codes so you can get more value for your money when shopping online and applying for a Coles Mastercard.
1. Applying for a Coles Mastercard
If you apply for the Coles Mastercard, you might notice a “Promotion Code” section in the application. The Coles exclusive offer is for team members only, it waives the annual fee for current full-time, part-time and casual employees. If you’re a Coles team member, you can enter details on the first page of the online application. Please note that you still need to meet the other eligibility requirements to apply for the card.
Okay, I'm eligible. What are the other requirements?
- You must have a Visa to work in Australia or are an Australian resident for tax purposes
- You have a minimum income after tax of at least $25,000
- You have a good credit history without previous defaults
- You are able to provide full and accurate income and expenses
How to apply for the Coles Mastercard
You've probably found yourself at this screen, if you're a Wesfarmers team member follow these steps:
- Enter in the promo code field 'team member offer'
- Click 'validate code' button
- If you're not a member that's okay. Simply skip over the Promotion Code box, tick the box under "Confirmation" that says "By making this application, I confirm that my key credit card requirements are met by the Coles Mastercard", and hit "Next" to proceed.
- Complete application
2. Promotion code if you’re shopping online
If you’re a Coles customer and online shopper, you can make your money go further when shopping for your groceries online with a Coles promotion code. Not only will you save money, but you can save the time you’d otherwise be spending searching the aisles of the supermarket. These codes can be used by any Coles customer, whether you’re a team member or not.
Current Coles promotion codes and sales for June 2021
Want to know more about Coles' Credit Cards?
Learn more about Coles' Credit Cards
- Coles Credit Cards. Get the low down on all the credit cards Coles is currently offering: Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard, Coles Rewards Mastercard, and the Coles Platinum No Annual Fee Mastercard.
- Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard Review. Get the features and costs for this credit card, and find out if you're eligible.
- Coles Rewards Mastercard – Rates & Fees. Get all the features, benefits, and fees of the Coles Rewards Mastercard.
- Coles Credit Card vs Woolworths Credit Card. Which one is better suited to you? We compare the two competing credit cards side by side.
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
Ask an Expert