CoinSpot brings back POLi AUD deposits for cryptocurrency
POLipay is back on the menu at CoinSpot, but there are no guarantees it will be staying.
Australian exchange CoinSpot has brought back POLi as a payment option.
Shortly before Christmas 2017 CoinSpot stopped accepting all Australian currency deposits, and also switched off access to POLi as a payment option.
CoinSpot confirmed the return of POLi in a post to its Facebook page. "We have been working harder than ever on our AUD deposit options and have been able to build strong relationships to bring stability to our BPay and cash deposit options," the company wrote. "POLi has proven more difficult but we are happy to announce that once again we have a working solution in place."
POLipay offers fairly fast low-fee transfers between Australian bank accounts and is a fairly widely used cryptocurrency payment method around Australia.
It isn't clear how long this arrangement will last. "We are working hard to ensure that we can keep POLi or an instant payment option available to you but at this time we still don't have any guarantees from our banking partners that they will allow us to continue to use POLi," the post also noted.
- Cryptocurrency’s fake volume problems are on full display right now
- Ethereum Constantinople hard fork rescheduled for 27 February
- ShapeShift and Kraken pull back curtain on law enforcement requests
- Grin had “most expensive genesis block one in history”
- Grayscale adds Stellar Lumens, citing demand and application