|Product Name||CoinDeal Cryptocurrency Exchange|
|Fiat Currencies||PLN, GBP, EUR, USD, KRW, CHF, RUB|
|Cryptocurrencies||BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DASH, FTO, QTUM, XVG, BCN, LSK & 30+ more|
|Deposit Fees||Fees vary|
|Withdrawal Fees||Fees vary|
Learn more about CoinDeal
What's in this guide?
- Learn more about CoinDeal
- What fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- What's it like to use Coindeal?
- Fees and limits
- How fast will my funds be available?
- Is Coindeal safe to use?
- How do I create an account at CoinDeal?
- What else do I need to know about CoinDeal?
- In a nutshell
- Compare CoinDeal against other exchanges
- Frequently asked questions
What fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Supported fiat currencies: PLN, GBP, EUR, USD, KRW, CHF, RUB
- Supported cryptocurrencies: Approximately 46 cryptocurrencies
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Bank transfer
What's it like to use Coindeal?
Fees and limits
The fees below are accurate as of 18 December 2019.
Platform trading fees
|Account type||Maker fee||Taker fee|
|Premium account (US$19.99 per month)||0.25%||0.35%|
Maker fees apply to the part of an order that is added to the books, rather than being filled immediately. Taker fees apply to any part of an order that is filled immediately.
Deposit and withdrawal fees
|Cryptocurrency||Free (network fees apply)|
|Bank transfer (EUR only)||Free|
|ePay (USD, GBP, EUR only)||Free|
|Mistertango (EUR only)||Free|
|Skrill (all other fiat currencies)||3%|
|Payeer (RUB only)||0.95%|
|Cryptocurrency||Up to US$10 equivalent|
|Bank transfer (EUR, USD, PLN, GBP)||9 EUR/USD/PLN/GBP|
|ePay (USD, GBP)||9 USD/GBP|
|Mistertango (EUR)||9 EUR|
|Skrill (PLN, GBP, EUR, USD)||9 PLN/GBP/EUR/USD|
|Skrill (KRW)||12,000 KRW|
|Payeer (RUB)||0.95% + 9 RUB|
How fast will my funds be available?
Up to 3 days
Cryptocurrency deposit times will vary depending on network conditions, but typically they will be completed in under an hour.
Fiat currency deposits usually take up to three working days. Skrill and ePay deposits usually take two days.
Up to 3 days
Cryptocurrency withdrawals will generally be completed in under an hour, but they may take 24 hours in rare cases.
Fiat currency withdrawals may take up to three business days, depending on the withdrawal method.
Is Coindeal safe to use?
- Regulation. CoinDeal is registered in Malta. It is not a regulated financial institution, but it is regulated by the Swiss Financial Services Standards Association in Switzerland. It's also registered with FinCen in the United States.
- Verification process. Verification is required before you can trade on CoinDeal. This involves sending some personal information as well as identification, such as a passport or driver's licence. CoinDeal may monitor transactions and collect additional data from third parties.
- Security features. CoinDeal says it keeps 90% of user funds in cold storage and protects access to funds and other vital systems with multi-factor authentication schemes, requiring multiple keyholders. User passwords are hashed, and 2-factor authentication is available.
How do I create an account at CoinDeal?
What else do I need to know about CoinDeal?
CoinDeal was founded in 2018 by a Polish team. It's now registered in Malta, and while being largely European-focused, it also allows US traders.
It has a few points of difference compared to most other exchanges. One is that it has a premium account tier for US$19.99 per month, which gives access to private messaging groups, faster customer support and slightly lower fees.
Another is that it's very community-centric. In addition to its exclusive and public community groups, it also holds periodic votes where its community members vote on which coin gets added to the platform next.
Many of its more obscure cryptocurrency offerings are the result of these votes.
In a nutshell
- Range of fiat options. CoinDeal has a range of different fiat currency options and deposit methods.
- Cryptocurrency selection. CoinDeal's voting system has seen it list coins you may not find on many other exchanges.
- Some high withdrawal fees. Many of CoinDeal's withdrawal fees are noticeably higher than the actual cost of sending a transfer.
- Some illiquid markets. CoinDeal has a range of fiat and crypto markets, but some of them have little or no trading.