Coffs Harbour from $39 in the latest Tigerair sale
The Tigerair Easter sale has cheap flights all over Australia - including Coffs Harbour.Coffs Harbour from Sydney and Melbourne for only $39 and $69 respectively. These blowout prices are part of the Tigerair Easter sale which brings low prices to domestic fares all over Australia for flight periods from May to June 2017.
As a budget carrier, you may need to add luggage to the fare for an extra fee, but these deals remain some of the cheapest flights around.
The Jetstar Easter sale is running at the same time, making it easier than ever to pick up competitive airfares. However, Jetstar doesn't include Coffs Harbour flights in its sale so these are some of the best prices currently available. Here's what you'll stand to pay each way in this Tigerair sale:
- Sydney to Coffs Harbour: $39
- Melbourne to Coffs Harbour: $69
Booking: Pick your flights and lock in your prices by booking through Flight Centre here.
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return