COBINHOOD lists 14 new coins on its exchange
The Taipei start-up has listed 14 new coins on its exchange platform.
COBINHOOD is a cryptocurrency exchange platform which aims to solve some of the existing problems in current exchanges. By providing a platform where spot trading and margin trading are free of costs, COBINHOOD aims to try and maximise the market’s profit and liquidity.
The platform announced that it will be adding a swathe of new altcoins. The two most popular coins, bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as COBINHOOD's own digital token COB are already listed on the exchange.
These are the coins being added to COBINHOOD:
- Augur (REP)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- EOS (EOS)
- Ethos (ETHOS)
- Game (GTC)
- GOLEM (GNT)
- NAGA COIN (NGC)
- Omisego (OMG)
- Qtum (QTM)
- Santiment (SAN)
- SophiaTX (SPHTX)
- Status Network (SNT)
- TenXPay (PAY)
- TRON (TRX
The platform derives its revenue from featuring underwriting service for companies which are taking part in ICOs. As well as offering a cryptocurrency exchange platform, it also renders ICO underwriting services.
COBINHOOD has conducted its own ICO where more than 45,000 ETH was raised from 17,433 contributors.
A campaign has also been started by the platform. It says that platform users can win up to US$1,000,000 worth of COB. The event period will be from 12 January to 31 January 2018.
- Australian crypto exchange plans legal action against NAB for account closures
- Alleged IOTA fake seed generator thief arrested a year later
- VanEck-SolidX bitcoin ETF proposal temporarily withdrawn
- Cryptocurrency is down, so why are sophisticated investors buying?
- Why bitcoin is doomed by its own economics, according to BIS