Club Med all-inclusive 7 night Bali packages from $1,716
What pure bliss looks like and how much it costs.
How? With a cheap all-inclusive luxury holiday package by Club Med.
This is a limited offer available from until 20 November, for travel dates anywhere between November 2017 and June 2018.
Note that for the purposes of this promotion, adults means age 12+ and children means age 4-11. It's probably no cost for kids younger than that, but if necessary you might want to check to be sure.
- Perth departures: Packages from $1,716 per adult and $874 per child
- Sydney or Melbourne departures: Packages from $1,997 per adult and $1,085 per child
You can have it all.
- Flights - And not just any flights. Garuda flights are widely recognised as among the best in the world.
- Airport transfers - No worries after landing or leaving, with free transfers between resort and airport.
- Accommodation - 7 nights at the luxurious seaside Club Med Bali.
- Food - Full board cuisine and all day snacks included, whenever you want.
- Drink - Open bar with alcoholic and soft drinks. Included.
- Childcare - Supervised programs from fun to education to edutainment, for kids aged 4-17.
- Sports - Unlimited land and water sports. Just grab a boat a board or anything else.
- Activities - Spa, yoga and all the other resort amenities are yours for the using.
- Entertainment - Day and night activities abound at the onsite kids and grownups clubs, shows and more.
What's the value for money like?
You can get a cheaper trip to Bali, but quality like that at a price like this doesn't come by very often.
Just make sure to tick off every single one of those included extras and you've really got yourself a deal.
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes