Club Med all-inclusive 7-night Bali packages from $1,695
A hassle-free vacation in paradise with flights and airport transfers included.
Club Med Bali is all set to immerse you in Balinese nature and Indonesian culture at its premium resort on the shores of Nusa Dua.
If you’re looking for a "no worries" kind of holiday, this could be the one for you. In this instance, all-inclusive means your Virgin Australia flights, transfers, accommodation at a premium resort and anything you could want to do on holiday are all included in the price.
Prices start from $1,695 per person from Brisbane and from $1,740 per person from Sydney.
The travel dates on offer include:
- 6 May - 8 June 2018
- 14 August - 14 September 2018
- 25 October - 6 December 2018
If you're flying from Brisbane you’re looking at $1,695 per adult (18+ yrs), $1,490 per teen (12-17) and $1,090 per child (4-11).
Flights from Sydney are from $1,740 per adult (18+ yrs), $1,530 per teen (12-17) and $1,120 per child (4-11).
To ensure a peaceful vacation, the offer also includes Club Med’s own travel insurance and the resort is located 75km away from worrisome Mt Agung and well outside of the evacuation zone.
- Flights - Fly with Virgin Australia, currently the highest performing carrier in Australia.
- Airport transfers - No worries after landing or leaving, with complimentary transfers between the resort and airport.
- Accommodation - 7 nights at the luxurious beach-side Club Med Bali.
- Food - Dine whenever you want with locally-inspired meals and fresh seafood.
- Drink - Open bar including alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and soft drinks
- Childcare - Supervised programs from fun to educational for kids aged 4 months to 17 years.
- Sports - The largest sports school in the world including windsurfing, archery and circus classes along with a huge offering of land and water activities.
- Activities - Spa, yoga and all the other resort amenities are yours for the using.
- Entertainment - A slew of both day and night activities with performances and classes for both young and old.
As a special bonus, the first 20 people to book a package and travel before 30 June 2018 will receive a one-way Economy X upgrade.
To grab this special offer head over to Club Med and book by 31 May.
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day