Get a low variable rate without sacrificing flexible features.
If you need a basic low-rate home loan that still offers flexible features, the ClickLoans The Online Home Loan is worth a look. This owner-occupier home loan offers a highly competitive variable rate along with some features to help you take charge of your repayments.
|Product Name||ClickLoans The Online Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$363|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Low fees
- Free redraws
- A high max LVR means a large deposit is required
- Optional offset account comes with a fee
- A $400 discharge fee applies
Who is ClickLoans?
ClickLoans is a subsidiary of Australian Credit and Finance, one of the country's largest mortgage broking groups. This gives ClickLoans access to funding from some of Australia's top lenders. Specialising in standard home loans, ClickLoans offers a fast and easy online application and approval process to help make it as quick as possible for borrowers to find a loan.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The ClickLoans The Online Home Loan is available to owner-occupiers for a maximum loan-to-value ratio of . It offers free redraw and unlimited free repayments.
What are the feature and benefits of the ClickLoans The Online Home Loan?
- Loan purpose. This loan is only available to owner-occupiers, so it’s not suited to investors.
- Loan amount and loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The ClickLoans The Online Home Loan has a minimum loan amount of $150,000 and no maximum borrowing amount. You can borrow between 70% and 80% of the property's value.
- Repayment type and frequency. The ClickLoans The Online Home Loan offers fortnightly or monthly repayments. You can make as many additional repayments as you like without penalty.
- Low fees. The ClickLoans The Online Home Loan carries no application or ongoing fees.
- Free redraw. Unlike many basic no-frills home loans, the ClickLoans The Online Home Loan offers a free redraw facility so you can access any additional funds you’ve paid into your home loan. There’s no minimum redraw amount.
- Offset option available. While the ClickLoans The Online Home Loan doesn’t come with a 100% offset account, you can choose to add one for a $199 annual fee.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Settlement fee: $0. This fee covers the legal and administrative costs of setting up your loan.
- Late payment fee: $10. A fee is payable if you're late on repayments.
- Offset account fee: There's a $199 fee if you wish to open an offset account.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you’ve examined your options and think the ClickLoans The Online Home Loan suits your borrowing needs, click the button below to be taken to the ClickLoans website. There you’ll be guided through the online application process.