A competitive rate and no ongoing or application fees to make borrowing easy
The ClickLoans Online Saver Home Loan offers a competitive variable rate and no application or ongoing fees as long as you keep your LVR under 75% to help you focus on paying your debts down and becoming financially free sooner.
Things to consider about the ClickLoans Online Saver Home Loan
The ClickLoans Online Saver Home Loan is available for both residential and investment purposes. It allows you to borrow up to 75% of the purchase price of a property, with your choice of making weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment options. If you’re purchasing an investment property that you plan to re-sell, you can even opt to make interest-only repayments on the amount you borrow for a period of up to five years.
The relatively low LVR limit does have the benefit of helping you avoid paying for Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI), while minimal fees will also keep costs down. A redraw facility is also available for added flexibility.
Features of the ClickLoans Online Saver Home Loan
- Maximum loan amount. The maximum amount you can borrow with the ClickLoans Online Saver Home Loan is $2,000,000, while the minimum loan amount is $100,000.
- Maximum LVR. The maximum LVR on this loan is 75%, which is lower than many other loans but this does eliminate the need to take out LMI.
- Redraw facility. You can access extra repayments you make towards your loan (minimum of $50 per transaction) through a redraw facility.
- Repayment flexibility. Choose from a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule to suit your requirements and income stream. You can make additional repayments at any time without incurring a penalty, while it’s also entirely possible to pay off your loan early and not be charged any fees. If you wish, you can take advantage of interest-only repayments for a period of up to five years, which can be beneficial from an investment point of view.
- Other features. Other features include a 100% online application process and customer support via email, phone and Skype.
Fees of the ClickLoans Online Saver Home Loan
Fees you can avoid
- Application fee: $0. There’s no upfront application fee for this loan.
- Monthly and annual fees: $0. There are no ongoing service fees for this loan.
- LMI: $0. Because you’re only able to borrow up to 75% LVR with this loan, you generally won’t have to pay expensive LMI fees.
- Early payout fee: $0. Pay your loan off ahead of schedule without incurring a penalty.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Legal fee: $440. This fee is paid upfront to cover the legal costs associated with approving and setting up your loan.
- Discharge fee: $250. This fee covers the cost of preparing your loan discharge documents
How to apply for the ClickLoans Online Saver Home Loan
If you think this loan matches all your borrowing needs, click the link on this page to head to the ClickLoans website and find out more about its home loan products.
In order to pair customers up with the right mortgage, ClickLoans invites users to answer eight simple questions about your borrowing requirements.
You’ll need to provide details about:
- The value of the property
- How much you wish to borrow
- Your credit record
- Whether you want to make principal and interest or interest-only repayments
- Whether you are self-employed or a PAYG employee
- The address of the property you would like to purchase
- Your phone number and email address
In order to apply for the ClickLoans Online Saver Home Loan you will need to be a permanent Australian resident and over 18 years of age.
You’ll also need to provide:
- Your name, address, date of birth and contact details
- Your employment information and proof of income
- Details of any assets you own
- Details of any liabilities you have
The ClickLoans Online Saver is a basic home loan that offers a competitive rate with a host of flexible features. Just make sure you compare different home loan products to see how it stacks up against other loans in the market before you choose it as the right loan for you.