The Online Fixed Rate Home Loan from ClickLoans offers a competitive fixed rate and a free redraw for owner-occupiers
With fixed interest rate of , the ClickLoans Online Fixed Home Loan (low deposit) comes with no ongoing fees, the ability to make additional repayments for up to $10,000 per year and an offset account to help borrowers repay their mortgage as soon as possible.
Things to consider about the ClickLoans Online Fixed Home Loan (low deposit)
The ClickLoans Online Fixed Home Loan (low deposit) is suited to owner-occupiers. With a maximum loan-to-value (LVR) ratio of 95%, this product is available for a fixed term of 1 or 2 years.
Choose from making fortnightly or monthly repayments and take advantage of a free redraw facility and an offset account to minimise your total interest payable over the loan term.
Keep in mind that only principal and interest repayments can be made with this product, and the interest rate will revert back to 4.57% p.a. after the fixed term.
Features of the ClickLoans Online Fixed Home Loan (low doc)
- Maximum loan amount. The maximum amount you can borrow with the ClickLoans Online Fixed Home Loan (low deposit) is $750,000, while the minimum loan amount is $150,000.
- Maximum LVR. The maximum LVR for this product is 95% which means you don’t have to worry about saving a large deposit.
- Redraw facility. With the ClickLoans Online Fixed Home Loan, you can access any additional repayments that you’ve made towards your loan through a free redraw facility which provides you with flexibility to manage your funds.
- Repayment flexibility. Choose from either a fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule to suit your income stream.
- Extra repayments. Make additional repayments towards your home loan at any time up to $10,000 per year. This feature can help you pay off your loan sooner.
- Offset account. The linked offset account can help you lower the amount of interest payable over the fixed rate term. However, keep in mind that this feature is included in the $198 annual fee.
Fees you can avoid
- Ongoing fees: The absence of ongoing fees means you don’t have to worry about budgeting for account-keeping fees and instead you can focus on meeting your repayments on time.
- Offset account: $198 per year. If you use the offset account, you’ll have to pay this fee each year.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Upfront fee: $0. This upfront fee covers the legal and administrative costs associated with setting up your loan.
- Discharge fee: $400. The $400 discharge fee covers the cost of preparing your loan discharge documents once you’ve repaid the loan in full.
How to apply for the ClickLoans Online Fixed Home Loan (low deposit)
If you think the ClickLoans Online Fixed Home Loan (low deposit) is right for you, click on the ‘enquire now’ button to be redirected to the ClickLoans website. Here, you can complete an enquiry form to speak with a ClickLoans specialist about this product.
To apply for the ClickLoans Online Fixed Home Loan (low deposit), you’ll need to be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident for tax purposes.
You may also need to provide details, such as:
- Your name, address, date of birth and contact details
- Your employment information and proof of income
- Details of any assets you own
- Details of any liabilities you have
The Online Fixed Home Loan (low deposit) from ClickLoans offers a competitive rate of which then reverts back to 4.57% p.a. after the fixed term. With useful features such as the ability to make additional repayments and an offset account, this loan is suited for borrowers who intend to buy residential property.
However, before you apply for this product, make sure you compare different home loans on the market to ensure that this loan matches your borrowing needs.