Click Frenzy™ Travel returns next week on Tuesday 22 August 2017
Mark it on your calendar now and prepare for the biggest travel bargains of the year.
Now in its second year, Click FrenzyTM Travel is quickly becoming one of the biggest shopping events on the Aussie travel calendar. It's a day to bag big bargains on flights, hotels, cruises, tours, travel insurance and more - and it's all happening again next week from 7pm on Tuesday 22 August 2017. But only for 24-hours.
You know the drill. Start marking those calendars and grabbing those credit cards now.
If the name of the sale sounds familiar, it should. Click FrenzyTM Travel is a sister sale to the larger, bi-annual Click FrenzyTM shopping event. This is a flash sale bonanza launched in 2012 and powered by Global Marketplace that occurs every May and November, bringing with it bargains across hundreds of online retailers in fashion, beauty, tech, homewares, travel and more.
While not as large as the main Click FrenzyTM event, Click FrenzyTM Travel does pack a punch and is a savvy traveller's dream.
The list of participating retailers isn't released until 7pm on the day of the event, but in previous events we've seen AAT Kings, Accor Hotels, Captain Cook Cruises Fiji, Columbus Direct, CruiseGuru, Europcar, G Adventures, Hamilton Island, Hawaiian Airlines, Hilton, Intrepid Travel, Luxury Escapes and Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours all get in on the action.
For an idea of how deep these discounts get, last year's Click FrenzyTM Travel event saw deals like:
- Intertrips China tours for $799
- 30% off Contiki tours through STA Travel
- 2 for 1 Avalon Waterways cruises
- 15% off Groupon deals sitewide
- Hamilton Island stay packages from $1,480
With a week to go, there's never been a better time to think about your next (bargain-priced) trip. Oh, and clear your calendar for a 7pm travel frenzy.
- James Charles is set to release an athleisure line and here’s what you need to know
- Ethereum Constantinople delayed after re-entrancy vulnerability found
- Digital bank Up confirms super-competitive interest rate on its savings account
- A subtle new strain of cryptocurrency malware has been discovered
- Take off to Japan with flights from $329 each way