Revealed: All the travel brands in this year’s Click Frenzy™ 2019
Start planning your next holiday with this sneak peek of the travel brands and deals landing at 7pm.
Ready your credit cards and load your browsers – the annual Click Frenzy™ shopping event is back and with it are a slew of tasty travel deals.
It's all happening from 7pm tonight 12 November 2019 and runs for a mighty 29 hours, concluding at the stroke of midnight on 13 November 2019.
In total, you can expect over 3,000 deals across 600 fashion, health, beauty, tech, kids and travel brands.
Speaking of travel, if that's your game, you've come to the right place as we've got all the need-to-know goss to get you on that holiday for a fraction of the price.
What travel deals can I expect in Click Frenzy™ 2019?
Here's a super sneak peek of some of the hot deals coming your way tonight across our favourite travel brands:
- RedBalloon: 15% off gift vouchers of $150+
- G Adventures: Up to 20% off small group tours in Vietnam, China, Sri Lanka and more
- Oaks Hotel Resorts & Suites: Up to 50% off holidays
- Air New Zealand: Flights to Buenos Aires from $999 return
- Air New Zealand: Flights to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $899 return
The full load of deals will be revealed on the Click Frenzy™ website at 7pm.
Our advice? Load the screen early as you won't want to miss out on the best seats on the plane (or suites in the hotel).
All the travel brands participating in Click Frenzy™ Go Wild 2019
Here's who we know is definitely offering deals this Click Frenzy™:
- Air New Zealand
- Beyond Travel
- Budget Direct
- Cantik Bali Villas
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne
- Essence Apartments
- Fast Cover
- Flight Centre
- G Adventures
- Kogan Travel
- Halong Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hideaway Holidays
- Luxury Escapes
- Minor Hotels
- Movenpick Resorts in Hua Hin & Bangkok
- Oaks Hotels and Resorts
- Singapore Airlines
- Travel Dream
- Travel Money Oz
- Travel Insurance Direct
- Travellers Home
What is Click Frenzy™?
Click Frenzy™ is a bi-annual online shopping event run by Global Marketplace that takes place in May and November. It was launched in 2012 as a 24-hour sale but has become so popular that it's now stretched over 29 hours, running from 7pm on Tuesday until midnight on Wednesday. It features bargains across hundreds of online retailers in fashion, beauty, homeware, tech, travel and more.
- The three-step plan to reopen Australia: What you can and can’t do
- Airlines, cruises and tours waive change and cancellation fees due to coronavirus [Updated]
- Australians advised not to travel: What to know [Updated]
- Travelling during coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know [Updated]
- What to know if your travels are affected by the domestic travel ban