Click FrenzyTM Travel 2019 brands and deals reveal | Sale on 7pm 26 February
Here's your sneak peek of what to expect on 26 February 2019.
Yes wanderlusters, it's that time of the year again. It's a time when flights, accommodation, holiday packages, experiences and everything in-between get heavily discounted – but only for a short time.
You guessed it, it's Click FrenzyTM Travel time.
An off-shoot of the bi-annual Click FrenzyTM shopping event, Click FrenzyTM Travel was launched in 2016 and focuses purely on travel products. Three years on and it's bigger than ever with over 600 deals to take you away.
It lands at 7pm on Tuesday 26 February 2019, and this year we've got some early goss on what to expect from the frenzy.
That's a record number for the sales event. And it spans across a wide range of brands including, though definitely not limited to, Flight Centre, Air New Zealand, Luxury Escapes, G Adventures, Qatar Airways, Travel Insurance Direct and Travelodge Hotels.
Click FrenzyTM's managing director Grant Arnott says, "The popularity for our travel sales continue to increase each year and we're expecting a staggering 1.2 million visitors during the bonanza. We have a variety of renowned international and local brands participating, with the majority of the deals exclusive to our sale".
The following are some of the strongest to keep an eye out for:
- Luxury Escapes. Get up to 75% off holiday packages. This includes a 6-night Bali break from $1,499 for 2 adults and 2 kids valued at $5,948.
- Ignite. Get up to 40% off holiday packages. This includes flights plus 5 nights at the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort for $1,290 per person.
- Webjet. Multiple deals are available, such as a 7-night tour of Vietnam from $499, which includes accommodation, some meals and a bullet train experience, and a 10-day tour of China from $699 including flights.
- Air New Zealand. Multiple flight discounts are available, including Sydney to Buenos Aires from $1,057 per person. Plus, you can also score a bonus 10% off if you book before 9am AEDT 27 February 2019.
- Intrepid Travel. Get up to 35% off select tours.
- Flight Centre. Get up to 64% off holiday deals. This includes 5 nights in Bali, plus return flights from $1,199 per person.
- Travel Insurance Direct. Get up to 15% off travel insurance.
- G Adventures. Get up to 20% off select tours.
- The Bali Bible. Get up to 78% off accommodation packages.
- Accor Hotels. Get up to 50% off holiday packages.
- Trip.com. Get flights to Paris from $955 return.
Extended sale time
Traditionally, Click FrenzyTM Travel lasts for 24-hours starting at 7pm on Tuesday night and winding up at 7pm Wednesday night. This year, the team behind the sale are giving us more time to shop 'til we drop, with the sale officially ending at midnight on Wednesday 27 February instead.
That's a bonus five hours to get your holiday partners in crime, if necessary, on-board.
We've seen competition being run over the last few frenzies and this event is no different. Up for grabs are a holiday, flybuys points, Flight Centre vouchers and Travel Money Oz currency passes.
The big one to win is a trip for two to Fiji which includes flights, seven nights at the Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa, breakfast and more.
To be in it to win it, sign up to the Click FrenzyTM Travel email and follow the e-mail prompts. You'll need to look out for clues throughout the sale to complete your entry.
As a consolation prize, 10 lucky runners-up will also win 100,000 flybuys points.
The first 100 subscribers to make a purchase of $500 and submit their receipts will also win a $100 Travel Money Oz Currency Pass while logged-in users who answer questions throughout the event can win $2,000 Flight Centre vouchers.
These are not the only benefits of signing up to the newsletter, either. All subscribers nab early access to the sale. That's a bonus 30-minutes to get booking before the rest of those travellers steal your deals.
The following travel brands are participating in February 2019's Click FrenzyTM:
- 28 Degrees
- Accor Hotels
- Air New Zealand
- American Express | Chubb
- Avalon Waterways
- Big W
- Blue Lagoon Cruises
- Booze Bud
- China Eastern
- Coogee Bay Hotel
- Discover Australia Holidays
- Discovery Holiday Parks
- Elephant Stripes
- Europe Holidays
- Fast Cover
- Flight Centre
- Flybuys Travel
- G Adventures
- Greyhound Australia
- Hamilton Island
- Inspiring Vacations
- Jett Black
- Kamiliant by American Tourister
- Kathmandu Adventures
- Kooshy Kids
- Lotte Duty Free
- Luxury Escapes
- Mad Paws
- Malaysia Airlines
- Meriton Suites
- My Holiday Centre
- Online Travel Insurance
- Park on King
- Photobook Australia
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- South African Airways
- Spacifica Travel
- STA Travel
- Tangalooma Island Resort
- The Bali Bible
- Top Tours and Travel
- Travel Insurance Direct
- Travel Money Oz
- Travel Online
- Travelodge Hotels
- Vision Cruise
- Wet 'n' Wild
- Xiamen Air
- Zoom Lite
What is Click FrenzyTM?
Click FrenzyTM is a bi-annual online shopping event run by Global Marketplace. Launched in 2012, it runs for 24 hours in May and November and features bargains across hundreds of online retailers in fashion, beauty, tech, homewares, travel and more. In October 2016, it launched a separate travel-only event.
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- 4 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained