Click Frenzy™ Travel 2019 brands and deals reveal | Sale on at 7pm
Get an early look at what to expect on 20 August.
Click Frenzy™ Travel is back again and if you missed out last time, make sure you clear your calendar for the shopping event coveted by travellers across Australia.
Running since 2016 as an offshoot of the bi-annual Click Frenzy™ shopping event, Click Frenzy™ Travel is all about the deals that will get you out of the house and exploring.
The big event kicks off on Tuesday 20 August at 7pm and you'll have up to midnight Wednesday 21 August to take advantage of everything on offer. There'll be a few surprises thrown in and prizes for early bookers.
This year there are over 600 deals to get excited about covering airfares, accommodation, tours, cruises, packages and even private villas in tropical destinations, perfect to banish those winter blues.
Expect 600+ deals
You'll find offers spanning a wide range of brands including Flight Centre, Skyscanner, Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia, G Adventures, Luxury Escapes and Intrepid.
Click Frenzy's™ managing director Grant Arnott says, "Our epic travel sales are gaining cult-like status amongst travellers, and the feedback we're receiving is that the deals just keep on getting better. We're expecting up to 1 million visitors to this bonanza, all desperate to snap up deals from outstanding renowned local and international brands. The majority of these deals are also exclusive to our sale and will not be found elsewhere."
The following are some of the strongest to keep an eye out for:
- Virgin Australia. Flights from $69 each way.
- Intrepid Travel. Up to 50% off select trips to the Galapagos Islands, Croatia and more.
- Qantas Shopping Rewards. Up to 60% off select luggage, headphones and travel gear.
- G Adventures. Up to 25% off select worldwide tours.
- 7Travel. Up to 69% off select packages.
- Luxury Escapes. Heavy discounts on holiday packages to destinations like Bali, London, Europe and Fiji.
- Klook. Multiple deals, including 15% off major theme parks such as Universal Studios.
- Mantra Hotels. Up to 40% off holidays in Hawaii and Australia.
- TFE Hotels. 25% off rates at Adina, Vibe, Travelodge, Rendezvous and TFE Hotels Collection across Australia and New Zealand.
Go overboard with 99% off
For the first time in Click Frenzy™ Travel history, there will be a very huge 99% off on special "Go Overboard" deals. Shoppers can expect $500 Flight Centre vouchers for as little as $5, $250 Beats headphones for $2 and heavily discounted holiday packages from TravelOnline.
These deals will be available in very limited quantities and revealed in the lead up to the event. You'll be able to redeem them via a treasure hunt.
Similar to previous frenzies, there will be some juicy benefits for savvy shoppers who register for free in advance of the event.
Besides getting early access a whole 30 minutes before everyone else, if you're one of the first 100 members to spend $500 or more, you'll be rewarded with a $100 Travel Money Oz currency card.
What is Click Frenzy™?
Click Frenzy™ is a bi-annual online shopping event run by Global Marketplace. Launched in 2012, it runs for 24 hours in May and November and features bargains across hundreds of online retailers in fashion, beauty, tech, homewares, travel and more. In October 2016, it launched a separate travel-only event.
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know
- The three-step plan to reopen Australia: What you can and can’t do
- Airlines, cruises and tours waive change and cancellation fees due to coronavirus [Updated]
- Australians advised not to travel: What to know [Updated]
- Travelling during coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know [Updated]