Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2022: Last-chance deals you can still get
The clock is ticking on Click Frenzy™ 2022 but there's still time to grab yourself a bargain including huge savings at Target, THE ICONIC and Dell.
Click Frenzy™ Mayhem still has a few hours to go. If you don't have time to go through the entire sale, the following handpicked highlights are all you need to consider.
The sale ends at midnight tonight, so if you see something you like we suggest acting sooner rather than later.
Dell is really pulling out all the stops for Click Frenzy™ by offering up to 40% off a huge range of laptops, gaming PCs and desktops. There's something to suit every budget so if you're looking to get your hands on an affordable computer, act now before these prices disappear.
- Up to 40% off laptops for home
- Up to 30% off XPS laptops
- Up to 30% off XPS desktop PCs
- Up to 20% off Alienware laptops
- Up to 40% off monitors
Target has smashed up to 50% off a huge range of items, covering everything from clothes to cooking appliances.
- Up to 40% off laptops for home
- $50 off Nintendo Switch consoles
- 50% off toys
- Half-price Tontine ergonomic pillows
Get an extra 10% off at JB Hi-Fi when you use the code #92FRENZY at checkout.
Get an additional 10% off a range of appliances when you use the coupon code CLICK.
Save up to $350 on selected vacuum models.
- $300 off Dyson V8 Absolute vacuum
- $350 off Dyson V10 Absolute+ vacuum
- 2 bonus gifts with Dyson Supersonic hair dryer
And the rest...
- HP: Up to 40% off select HP computing products.
- Lenovo: 35% off select Lenovo laptops.
- rebel: Up to 50% off select footwear (includes basketball shoes).
- adidas: 30% off women's shoes and clothing.
- Fossil: 30% off sitewide.
- Seed Heritage: Take a further 30% off sale items.
- Giorgio Armani: 15% off sitewide.
- THE ICONIC: Up to 40% off.
- Shaver Shop: Up to 75% off.
- Adore Beauty: Up to 25% off.
- Catch: Up to 35% off sitewide.
- Sephora: 50% off.
- Specsavers: $30 off $119+ and free tracked delivery.
- 2XU: Up to 50% off.
- GHD: 20% off sitewide.
- French Connection: Take a further 40% off sale items.
- Petbarn: Up to 40% off.
- Hard Yakka: 10% off plus free shipping.
- King Gee: 10% off plus free shipping.
- Remedy Drinks: 25% off sitewide.
- Therapy Shoes: 25% off full-price items only.
- YSL: Buy 1 get 1 free on selected items.
- Glue: Up to 60% off.
- GUESS: Up to 50% off.
Head to the Click Frenzy™ website to see all the deals on offer in one place.
More Click Frenzy news
Plan your shopping sprees ahead of time with our run-down of the biggest Australian online shopping events of 2022.Read more…
Save $200 on Samsung Galaxy S22, get 100GB of data for only $20 a month and more during Click Frenzy™.Read more…
Here's how to get the Nintendo Switch OLED for $474.05 during the eBay Plus Weekend.Read more…
Click Frenzy™ is back with another online sales bonanza – we have all the best deals right here.Read more…
Here are the best deals on a huge range of bestselling fashion, for 1 week only.Read more…
Here is everything you need to know about Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2022 including the start date and the hottest deals to watch out for.Read more…
What is Click Frenzy™?
Click Frenzy™ is an online sales event organised by Global Marketplace.
At first, the sale only ran twice a year (once in May and again in October or November), but now a number of events have been added to the calendar. This includes Click Frenzy™ Julove, Click Frenzy™ Sports and Click Frenzy™ Shoe Frenzy.
How to shop during Click Frenzy™ sales
To maximise your chances of scoring a decent deal during Click Frenzy™, follow these tips:
- Sign up for a membership. Having a membership allows you to shop 30 minutes before the sale officially starts. It gives you access to the 99% off deals (though these still disappear super-quickly).
- Watch out for pop-up notifications. Deals are sometimes announced on the site with a pop-up when they go live.
- Remember to shop around. Many retailers don't pay to take part in Click Frenzy™ but run sales at the same time. Before committing to a purchase, make sure you can't find it cheaper elsewhere. And remember to look at the whole price, including delivery.
Click Frenzy™ is the registered trademark of Global Marketplace Pty Ltd. Finder is not connected with Click Frenzy™ or the Click Frenzy The Main Event, and this page is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Global Marketplace Pty Ltd or the Click Frenzy™ event. All product names, logos and brands have been used for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.