10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
Save on your next holiday with deals from Intrepid Travel, StayWell, Europcar and more.
We're at the business end of the year once again and Click Frenzy™ The Main Event is back with hundreds of savings.
It all kicks off at 7pm 9 November and will run until 11:59pm 11 November 2021. That's 53 hours of offers too good to pass up.
If you're anything like us, you're keen to score savings on your travel.
With over 1,000 deals it can be hard to keep track of them all. That's why we've rounded up all the Click Frenzy™ travel deals.
Let's take a look shall we?
1. Oaks hotels, resorts and suites: 30% off hotels in Australia and New Zealand
Looking for a relaxing stay at home in Australia or in the land of the long white cloud? Oaks has you sorted with 30% off hotel stays across 25 locations.
Oaks has great options with flexibility including cancelling 24 hours prior to arrival if your plans change, and you'll pay nothing until you arrive.
2. Park Regis City Centre: 30% off your next stay
Planning a visit to Sydney? Stay at the Park Regis City Centre and enjoy 30% off your stay. The hotel has rates from $135 per night, a great CBD location and a rooftop pool. Perfect for summer travel.
3. Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach: 45% off mid-week, 35% off weekend
Fancy staying right up by the beach on your next holiday? Book a stay at the Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach for a weekend and save up to 35%. Better yet, book for mid-week and enjoy 45% off.
4. StayWell: 40% off Australian hotels
One of the largest hotel groups in the Asia Pacific, StayWell's Click Frenzy™ offer is taking 40% off participating Leisure Inn and Park Regis hotels across Australia.
That includes stays in Sydney, Melbourne, Hunter Valley, Cairns, Brisbane, Blue Mountains and more.
5. DealsAway: 10% off
DealsAway is offering a whopping 10% off 120+ of its packaged trips.
Check out some of the savings:
- The 8 Day Utah's Mighty 5 Explorer (including Rocky Mountaineer) was $4,175pp is now $3,758pp, save $417pp.
- Prefer an island getaway? The 7 Night Fijian Tranquility Escape was $1,999pp is now $1,799pp, save $200pp.
- North & South Thailand Adventure was $3,049pp is now $2,745pp, save $300pp.
Stay up to date with all the latest savings! Check out our full list of 500+ travel deals.
6. Play Travel: 10% off holidays and hotels
The buy now pay later service for travel is offering 10% off all holiday and hotel bookings. You can build your own package up to $12,000 to PlanPay and save $1,200 or plan your own trip to AfterPay (up to $3,000) and save $300.
7. RedBalloon: $25 off sitewide
Spend at least $175 or more (including experiences already on sale) with RedBalloon and you can get up to $25 off sitewide.
Use code: FRENZY25 to nab this deal.
The sale is sitewide, making it valid for everything from hot air balloon flights to luxury stays.
8. Global Ballooning Australia: 20% off
Flying hot air balloons over Melbourne, Yarra Valley and Mansfield, Global Ballooning Australia will make sure you see Victoria from a brilliant new angle. Save 20% off flights or balloon gift vouchers if you don't quite know when you want to go.
9. Intrepid Travel: 20% off Australia and New Zealand trips, 20-30% off Antarctic voyages
Will you be booking the Whitsunday Islands Explorer trip or joining the New Zealand West Coast Adventure? Or save 20-30% off Antarctic voyages in the 2022/2023 season.
Intrepid already has discounts on Antarctic voyages of up to 25%. Wait to book in Click Frenzy™ and claw back a few extra dollars for your trip.
10. Europcar: 20% off
Planning on making your next vacation a road trip or simply needing a hire car to get you there? Now's the time to book and save 20% off all passenger vehicle bookings.
How does this year compare to last year's savings?
There are fewer brands participating in the main Click Frenzy™ event than in the specific travel event earlier this year, but there are still some good deals.
- While the savings may be small, DealsAway is one of the few companies offering discounted international travel, an option missing last time around.
- Oaks was offering 40% off last year, but 30% is still a decent saving.
- RedBalloon was offering $25 off sitewide earlier this year but has lowered the amount you need to spend by a few dollars. That might make it easier to combine a few smaller activities to reach the discount threshold.
Click Frenzy™ is the registered trademark of Global Marketplace Pty Ltd. Finder is not connected with Click Frenzy™ or the Click Frenzy The Main Event, and this page is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Global Marketplace Pty Ltd or the Click Frenzy™ event. All product names, logos and brands have been used for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.