Receive up to $200,000 for Accidental Injury with ClearView Injury Cash Insurance
Accidents can happen at any time, in any place, and to anyone, which means that even those who think that they will never fall victim to an accident are at risk. In the event of a serious accident, the victim can find themselves in a very difficult position, especially if their accident is debilitating enough to leave them laid up and unable earn money. This is something that can impact both on you, as the victim of the accident, and your loved ones who may rely on you in terms of finances.
With this in mind, it is important to ensure you have financial protection to fall back on in the event of a serious and debilitating accident. With ClearView Injury Cash Insurance you will be able to benefit from a lump sum payment if you suffer one of a wide range of specified injuries. If your accident proves fatal, a lump sum will still be paid out, but this will go to your loved ones, enabling them to benefit from increased financial security at what will be a very difficult time for them.
What does the policy cover?
When you take out ClearView Injury Cash Insurance, you will be able to benefit from the range of features that this coverage offers. Some of the key features of this insurance cover include:
- Acceptance guaranteed: You won't have to worry about medical tests and health questions when you take out ClearView Injury Cash Insurance. This is because you are guaranteed to be accepted as long as you are an Australian resident and you are aged between 18 and 65.
- Choice of plans: You will be able to choose from a couple of different plans when you opt for this coverage. This includes the Standard Plan and the Premium Plan, which offer coverage of $100,000 and $200,000 respectively.
- Accident death cover: In addition to providing a lump sum payout in the event that you are injured, this coverage also offers a lump sum payout for your loved ones in the event that you are in a fatal accident. The accident death benefit pays out 100 percent of the sum insured.
- Payouts for a range of serious injuries: You will receive a payout from the ClearView Injury Cash Insurance for a range of injuries. The percentage paid out can vary based on the injury. For example, for total and permanent disability resulting from an accident, 50 percent of the sum insured is paid out. For loss of limbs, sight, hearing, or speech, 25 percent is paid out. In the event of broken bones, you will receive 10 percent of the amount.
- Bed confinement benefit: The ClearView Injury Cash Insurance cover pays out daily bed confinement benefit, so you can claim in the event that you are confined to bed as a result of your injury. Overseas bed confinement benefit is also part of the policy, so you can even claim if you are confined while abroad. Homecare Assist benefit is also included as part of this insurance.
Flexibility with payment premiums: When it comes to the payment of your premiums, the ClearView Injury Cash Insurance plan enables you to choose between monthly premium payments or annual ones, with no additional charge for either option.
More benefits of taking out injury cash protection
There are many key reasons why you should consider taking out ClearView Injury Cash Insurance. Some of these include:
- Personal peace of mind: If you fall victim to a debilitating accident or injury, you will not be in any position to work or earn your salary. However, the bills will still need paying, food will still be needed, and you will still have to pay your living costs. With this insurance cover you have the peace of mind that you can continue to keep on top of financial commitments.
- Payment for quality treatment: When you choose ClearView Injury Cash Insurance, you can use your lump sum benefit to pay for the best treatment and care, which can help to boost your recovery and improve your quality of life.
- Focus on recovery: When you have the financial security of your ClearView Injury Cash Insurance benefit, you will have one less thing to worry about at what is certain to be a difficult time. You can therefore focus more on your recovery and reduce stress levels relating to your financial situation.
- Financial protection for your loved ones: Whether you receive a lump sum payout as the result of injury or whether your family received a payout following your accidental death, this cover can provide valuable financial protection for your loved ones. This means that your family can also benefit from increased peace of mind as well as the financial security they will need if you are no longer able to earn a wage or you are no longer around.
This type of coverage can help make things far easier and more manageable for you following a serious injury.