Get Quotes for ClearView Accidental Death Cover
ClearView Accidental Death Insurance is designed to provide a lump-sum payment in the event of your death by accident. You can choose to be insured anywhere from $50,000 to $1,000,000 in multiples of $50,000.
Applying is guaranteed for permanent Australian residents aged 18 - 24 with no health questions and you will be covered worldwide 24/7.
This review will outline the key benefits of the policy and eligibility requirements.
The key benefits
There are a number of key benefits that you will be able to enjoy when you opt for the valuable protection of ClearView Accidental Death Insurance. Some of these include:
- Worldwide cover: With this coverage, you will benefit from worldwide protection in the event of accidental death. So, whether the fatal accident occurs in Australia or while you are abroad, your family will still be able to claim and benefit from financial security.
- A choice of plans: Everyone has different needs when it comes to coverage levels. With ClearView Accidental Death Insurance you can select from a range of coverage options to suit your needs and your budget. Coverage levels vary between $50,000 and $1,000,000, although the maximum benefit is reduced to $500,000 after the age of 56.
- Enhanced benefit for auto accidents: If your accidental death occurs as the result of a motor vehicle accident, the benefit paid is enhanced by 20 percent up to a maximum additional payout of $50,000.
- No medicals: If you are an Australian resident aged between 16 and 69, you are guaranteed to be accepted on this plan. This means that you will not have to worry about medical tests or health related questions – you can start enjoying the peace of mind that coverage provides right away.
- No increase in premiums: There are no fluctuating premiums to worry about when you take out ClearView Accidental Death Insurance. This is because premiums will remain at a set level over the term of the cover, as they do not increase with age. You can therefore benefit from easier budgeting when it comes to paying your premiums.
- Discounts available on coverage: It is possible to get your coverage at a discounted price simply by opting for a higher level of coverage. This means that you not only get greater value for money on financial protection for your loved ones but you also get to provide a greater level of protection for your family.
- Flexibility: With the ClearView Accidental Death Insurance, you can enjoy increased flexibility. You will be able to choose coverage based on the amount that you are able to afford by way of premiums. On top of this, you can also choose whether you want to pay your premiums on a monthly basis or an annual one. There is no additional charge no matter which option you choose.
Stuff that's not covered
ClearView will not pay a benefit under Accidental Death Insurance if your death is caused by:
- Your suicide or any other deliberate act
- War or an act of war
- Civil unrest
- You engaging in any unlawful activity
Why should you consider ClearView Accidental Death Insurance?
There are many reasons why you should seriously consider taking out ClearView Accidental Death Insurance. This includes:
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones: Many of us think that we will never fall victim or a fatal accident. However, every day families around the world are torn apart due to these accidents. By having ClearView Accidental Death Insurance in place, you can make sure that both you and your family benefit from valuable peace of mind now and in the future.
- Vital financial protection: With ClearView Accidental Death Insurance, your family will benefit from vital financial protection in the event that you do fall victim to a fatal accident. In the event of your accidental death, your loved ones will have enough to cope with so the last thing they will need is huge financial worries. This coverage will help to ensure that finances are not an issue for your family after your death.
- Substitute for loss of income: If you are a main wage earner in the household, your death could also result in the long term financial repercussions of a lost income. With the money your family receive from your ClearView Accidental Death Insurance policy, they can continue to manage financially. This means that you will be able to ensure that your kids and partner are provided for even when you are no longer able to do this yourself.
ClearView Accidental Death Insurance is a highly effective way of protecting your family and securing their financial future in the event of your accidental death.
Who can apply?
- ClearView Accidental Death Insurance is offered to permanent Australian residents aged from 18 to 64 years of age (inclusive).
- If you satisfy these criteria, ClearView offers guaranteed acceptance regardless of the state of your health.
- Applicants aged from 18 to 55 can apply for between $50,000 and $1 million of cover.
- Applicants aged 56 to 64 can apply for up to $500,000 cover.
- The policy is guaranteed renewable until the policy anniversary following your 99th birthday.