Are you in need of a convenient, ongoing solution to your funding needs? Look no further than ClearCash.
There are times when you can be caught short and find yourself in need of financing. Do you need your car repaired but it's still a week until payday? Forgotten that electricity bill was due? A fast loan solution can help you finance whatever you need and then gives you ongoing access to it should you need it again. ClearCash offers one such loan product, giving you access to up to $3,000 with no hidden interest or fees. Find out more about this loan in the review below and see if it's right for you.
|Product Name||ClearCash Loan|
|Term of Loan||4-12 months|
|Min Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 47.8% (fixed)|
|Turnaround Time||24 Hours|
|Requirements||You must have a steady income - Centrelink accepted but 50% or more of your income must come from employment & be over 18.|
How does a ClearCash Loan work?
ClearCash provides fast, flexible loan solutions for people in need of them. You simply apply online when you're in need of a loan and find out if you're eligible. Once approved, ClearCash can give you access to your approved credit limit to you within one hour of you accepting your contract.
You can apply for a limit of up to $3,000, with your "available credit" being the difference between the total amount of credit available to you and your current account balance (what is owed to ClearCash).
Automatic repayments are set up from your bank account to help you repay your loan on time — no stressing about forgetting your repayment dates. Remember this is an ongoing line of credit so the account will remain open until you ask for it to be closed.
Features of a ClearCash Loan
- Loan amount. Apply for a credit limit between $500 and $3,000, depending on your needs.
- Top-up your loan or redraw. You can simply login to the member's area to see if you're eligible to increase your credit limit or top-up your cash.
- Transparent costs. You'll be charged an interest rate of 47.8% p.a. and the other fees and charges depend on the frequency of your repayments. You will receive a full fee statement as part of your loan contract.
- Flexible repayments. Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly and are direct debited from your account automatically, so there's no need for you to remember to make them. You'll also see repayment reminders three days before so you know the money will be coming out.
- Fast turnaround. You can apply online in a few minutes and find out if you're approved soon after. After you accept your contract, your credit limit can be made available to you within the hour.
- Eligibility. You still may be eligible for a loan if you have defaults listed on your credit file or receive Government benefits. CashClear also considers current and discharged bankrupts.
Compare Other Short Term Loans
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
How you can apply for a ClearCash loan
If you're interested in applying for a loan from ClearCash, the first step is checking you meet the eligibility criteria (outlined below). Then you can submit your application form online.
You are still eligible if:
- You receive Government benefits
- You are currently, or have previously been, bankrupt
- You have any defaults listed on your credit file
You need to provide the following information as part of your application:
- How much you want to borrow and how long for
- The purpose of your loan (temporary cash shortfall, debt payments, etc.)
- Your income and expenditure
- The last 90 days of your banking statements or your internet banking details
- Personal details including your residency status and your age
- Whether you have missed any loan repayments in the last six months
How can I contact ClearCash?
If you'd like to get in contact with ClearCash to discuss your account or a new loan, you can find their phone number conveniently located in the top right hand corner of their official website.