How do you find true love? Go on lots of real dates with people who fit you just right with CitySwoon.
CitySwoon is an online dating service and community that believes love has the best chance of making it if people are introduced and get to know each other in person. Dedicated to finding everybody's perfect match in a safe, secure, and fun environment, CitySwoon is a new and realistic way of online matchmaking.
CitySwoon coupon codes and offers
How does CitySwoon work?
If you would like to use CitySwoon’s service just sign up and fill out a form to give a little information about yourself. Users can browse profiles and set a date with someone (or many people) that they like. Or, alternatively they can join a date organised by someone else. If it doesn’t work out CitySwoon will suggest other people based on the feedback you provide them about your evening and your matches.
As you go on dates and give feedback about people you have met, CitySwoon will use that information to suggest people to meet.
Where is CitySwoon?
CitySwoon currently hosts events in Sydney and Melbourne, though we wouldn't be too surprised if they expanded to other major cities in Australia as time goes by.
- CitySwoon Date Night: CitySwoon Date Nights are designed to give you the best chance of meeting your match. Participants are invited to a group date and have the chance for a few short dates with people who best match their profiles. At the end of the night, everybody mingles together.
- CitySwoon Train Date: CitySwoon organises train dates in major cities (Sydney and Melbourne have already played host to the event). During the evening, participants are wined and entertained on a privately booked train as it travels through the city. Onboard, everybody has six individual dates with people that most match their profiles.
- CitySwoon Biggest Blind Date: In the past, CitySwoon organised (and was awarded) the Guinness World Record for the biggest blind date. T712 people met and dated at the Opera House in Sydney. Over 72% of people responded that they would like to see someone they met on the night again.
CitySwoon Review | Pros and Cons
- People are matched based on the personality, preferences and feedback following each date.
- CitySwoon places importance on meeting in real life and gives you the chance to go on lots of real dates.
- No shows and other violations of CitySwoons rules for dating are taken seriously and result in penalties or being banned from the site – so you know you will get what you sign up for.
- All of your personal information is kept private.
- It is free to contact members through CitySwoon once you have been on a date with them.
- You can only see the profiles or contact other members through CitySwoon after you have been on a date with them.
What forms of payment does CitySwoon accept?
- American Express
What is CitySwoon’s returns policy?
If something unexpected happens (like your date doesn't show) you will be refunded your token for the date.