City Finance Business Loan
City Finance Business Lending approves business loans of up to $200,000 with flexible repayment terms and no hidden fees.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
The application process is quick and can be completed online, with funds deposited into your account as early as the following business day. Any business type can apply, including established entrepreneurs, sole traders and new small businesses. (Your business must have been operating for at least six months to be eligible).
How does a City Finance Business Lending loan work?
The application process takes a few minutes and is completed online. Once submitted, a City Finance Business Lending loan relationship manager will get in touch. If approved, funds are usually deposited by the next business day.
City Finance Business Lending works with businesses to determine loan repayment terms, which are tailored to that business' goals and what it can afford. Loans are repaid over a period of between 3 and 24 months. You can make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
Features of the City Finance Business Lending loan
If you're interested in applying with City Finance Business Lending, here are some of the features to consider:
- Unsecured option. This loan is available for loan amounts up to $10,000. You are not required to offer property, equipment or any other valuable asset as security.
- Fast turnaround. The online application takes five minutes. Your application can be approved within hours through same-day processing and the loan amount is deposited into your nominated account the next business day.
- No hidden fees. City Finance Business Lending charges no hidden or direct fees for providing business loans.
- Flexibility. The loan terms are based on your business goals and what you can afford. You can repay over a period of up to 24 months in weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments. Repayments are made via direct debit.
- Versatile. This loan can be used for any purpose, including paying off tax debt and making a balloon payment on a lease.
- Startups can apply. City Finance Business Lending will consider applications from businesses operating for six months or longer.
- Interest only options. An interest-only payment option exists for select clients (terms and conditions apply).
How much does the loan cost?
A City Finance Business Lending loan comes with a $500 application fee that is payable only on settled loans.
How to apply for this loan
If you're looking to apply with City Finance Business Lending, you can get an obligation free quote on its website.
Your business must meet the following criteria:
- You must have been operating for at least six months
- Your business must have a valid ABN
You will also be asked to submit the following:
- Personal and corporate details
- Desired loan amount and its purpose
- Driver's licence
- BSB and trading account numbers
- Profit and loss statements
- Tax returns
- Financial year-end statements
City Finance Business Lending's bank verification system pulls a 90-day transaction history from your online banking account. You can opt to send in hard copies, but this might delay approval.
Applying for a business loan can mean the difference between your business flourishing and flat-lining. Before jumping at the first offer, make sure that the loan product is suited to your business, your objectives and your budget.
Business lenders you can compare
Whilst we don't compare these loans directly, use the table below to see how it compares against other loans.
More guides on Finder
A breakdown of Jira’s features, fees, customer reviews and signup process.
Service tiers, monthly fees, features and add-ons for this task-management app.
We break down this task-management software’s core features, pricing, pros and cons.
Heritage Bank Fully Drawn Business Loan
Heritage Bank's Fully Drawn Business Loan is a flexible business finance offering with both fixed and variable rate options, a high maximum loan term and no limit on borrowing power.
Funding Pro Invoice Finance
Funding Pro invoice financing products are suitable for B2B businesses that provide goods or services to their customers on terms of credit.
Cashflow Finance is an online lending platform that has been financing Australian companies for over 30 years.
Key Factors Selective Invoice Finance
Key Factors is the largest independently owned factoring company in Australia, and it has been providing invoice finance to Aussie businesses for over 30 years.
Lumi Business Loans
Lumi offers a variety of short-term unsecured tailored business loans for SMEs, so you can find the loan that fits your business goals and your specific company.
7-Eleven Just Go Pre-Paid Travel Card – Travel Money Card Review
Load five different major currencies onto the card including AUD, EUR, GBP, NZD and USD and pay no account fees.
OurMoneyMarket Personal Loan
OurMoneyMarket is a marketplace lender that offers personal loans with risk-based rates. See if it's right for you here.
Ask an Expert