City Chic Boxing Day sales 2021
Here’s the insight you’ve been after to help you shop savvy in this year’s City Chic Boxing Day sale event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
When it comes to catering to curves, this brand knows everything. For fabulous, uncompromising, plus-size fashion that makes a statement, there's nowhere quite like City Chic. What's more, Boxing Day is knocking at the door and we're anticipating huge price drops at this fashion-forward destination.
The City Chic Boxing Day sale has finally begun and there's no better time to score a discount on the iconic styles this retailer is reliable for. Scroll on to see the biggest and best opportunities to save throughout the 2021 event.
The latest City Chic offers
What products does City Chic sell?
City Chic offers a contemporary catalogue of eclectic fashion for plus-size females everywhere. Get curve-confident pieces and be sure you're dressed to impress at every opportunity. From office-appropriate outfits and everyday pieces to lingerie, partywear and beyond, City Chic caters exclusively to ladies who love their curves and want to show them off for all to see. And, this retailer doesn't stop there! Explore a collection of on-trend sleepwear, swimwear, denim and footwear too. Trust us, this retailer offers everything you need to keep your style in check for the new year ahead.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Shopping in-store can be somewhat overwhelming during big sale events and Boxing Day is renowned for raising pandemonium.
If you can think of nothing worse than wrestling with competing customers all trying to get their hands on the best deals, why not stay at home? Don't worry, staying home doesn't mean missing out. You can shop online from the comfort of your couch and enjoy taking in the offers, at your own pace.
What will be on sale during the City Chic Boxing Day sale?
City Chic is extremely good at keeping its sales events under wraps until the last minute. As the official details won't be released until the event launches, we'll have to speculate a little based on previous sale events. Last year's Boxing Day sale saw prices discounted by up to 70%. We're anticipating similar fantastic savings this time round too.
What is the City Chic returns policy?
If you're not 100% happy with your purchase, whatever the reason, you'll have 60 days from the date of receipt to make a return. Items must be returned in a perfect, unworn condition. You can return in-store or by mail, whichever you prefer.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here's some great advice to bear in mind if you want to shop savvier during the Boxing Day sales this year:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. When you sign up to receive our newsletter, we promise to keep you up to date with all the need-to-know info on Boxing Day sales. You can subscribe by entering your email address in the subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Don't get yourself into debt during too-good-to-be-true sales events. Give yourself a realistic amount to spend and stay within budget.
- Make a list. Consider what you want or need to buy during the sale in advance. Think about exactly what you're looking for before you hit the Boxing Day sales.
- Browse in advance. If you're set on shopping in the City Chic Boxing Day sale, be sure to browse the site before the sale lands. Pick out what it is you want to purchase and add it to your wish list. This will make checking out easier and quicker, and also help to avoid missing out on items you've set your sights on because they've sold out.
- Apply the coupon. Some retailers offer a percentage off purchases during sale events through the use of a coupon or promo code. Don't forget to apply this or you could end up walking away from the sales having paid full cost when you could have had 40% off.
- Do your research. During the Boxing Day sales, retailers compete to tempt you to buy through them. Be sure to scope out the competition and avoid discovering that you could have got a more impressive deal elsewhere.
Ask an Expert