New direct flights out of Melbourne Avalon to Bali have landed
It's time to see what Indonesia has on offer.
Citilink has officially announced it will be providing daily flights between Melbourne Avalon and Bali.
The good news continues. Fares will be on sale starting from $289 one way until the end of March (a specific date is yet to be revealed). To celebrate the new flight route, your airfare will include 20kg of checked baggage, meals and taxes. So you'll be getting all the wonderful additions you'd normally see with a full-service carrier but without that price-tag.
We couldn't leave out the fact that if you're keen to ride the waves in Bali, you can also bring your surfboard as an inclusion of your airfares until the end of March.
The first flight that departed from Denpasar will touch down tomorrow, 24 January 2020. This latest addition to the airline follows the first flights that travelled between Perth and Bali in November 2019.
"Citilink has been fantastic to work with, and are highly regarded in the industry. It's an honour to introduce this airline to the region, and make Bali more accessible for Melbourne, Geelong and Regional Victoria in particular. We're certain the flights will be hugely successful," said Avalon Airport CEO Justin Giddings.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?