New direct flights out of Melbourne Avalon to Bali have landed
It's time to see what Indonesia has on offer.
Citilink has officially announced it will be providing daily flights between Melbourne Avalon and Bali.
The good news continues. Fares will be on sale starting from $289 one way until the end of March (a specific date is yet to be revealed). To celebrate the new flight route, your airfare will include 20kg of checked baggage, meals and taxes. So you'll be getting all the wonderful additions you'd normally see with a full-service carrier but without that price-tag.
We couldn't leave out the fact that if you're keen to ride the waves in Bali, you can also bring your surfboard as an inclusion of your airfares until the end of March.
The first flight that departed from Denpasar will touch down tomorrow, 24 January 2020. This latest addition to the airline follows the first flights that travelled between Perth and Bali in November 2019.
"Citilink has been fantastic to work with, and are highly regarded in the industry. It's an honour to introduce this airline to the region, and make Bali more accessible for Melbourne, Geelong and Regional Victoria in particular. We're certain the flights will be hugely successful," said Avalon Airport CEO Justin Giddings.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
- 5 cheapest places to fly to when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details