Citi's Ready Credit offer is a low-rate, line of credit that can cater to a range of your personal financial needs.
Citi Ready Credit offers a convenient line of credit solution, giving you access to funds when you need them. There are also no monthly or annual fees with this account.
You'll have 2 years to repay what you borrow, along with purchases you make, at the competitive rate of 7.9% p.a.. Following this period the standard variable rate will apply.
You can also use the redraw facility, but the funds will be subject to Citi's standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
|Product Name||Citi Ready Credit|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 7.9% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
- Low interest rate
- $0 monthly fee
- No penalties for early payouts
- Must have a good credit rating
Features of the Citi Ready Credit Flexible personal loan
- Loan amount. You can be funded up to $75,000, depending on Citi's lending criteria and your credit history.
- Available as a balance transfer, or a cheque. If you request a cheque, this will appear as a BPAY balance transfer on your statement. You an only request BPAY balance transfer or cheque, not both.
- Offer available for funds made within 90 days of account opening. The 7.9% p.a. for interest rate applies to balance transfer and cheques-to-self requested within 90 days of account opening. Any outstanding balances after the balance transfer period will revert to the standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
- No early payout fees, monthly fees or annual fees. You don't need to worry about any of these fees during the life of your loan.
- Flexibility. You can withdraw funds at your convenience, up to your approved credit limit at the standard variable interest rate of 19.99% p.a. (not at the promotional rate).
Ready to apply?
- Important: Upon approval of your application, you must call Citi to activate this promotional offer.
If you would like to apply for this personal loan, please click "Go to Site" to be safely redirected to the application page. Before you do, make sure you meet the below eligibility criteria and that you have the required documentation on hand.
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have a good credit history
- A minimum income of $40,000 p.a.
- You are a permanent resident or citizen of Australia
- You can provide an email address that you check regularly. Please note that statements will be sent to this email.
- Personal details. Driver's License, contact details, etc.
- Employment details. You will need your employer's details, address and recent payslips. If you have been at your current job for less than two years, you'll need to inform Citi of your previous job.
- Personal income and expenses. You'll need to provide details of your income, as well as general expenses.
- If requesting a balance transfer. You'll need to provide the name of the account, type of card/account number, amount you want to transfer and the existing financial institution's name and address.
What happens after I've applied?
You'll receive an email containing a 17-digit Application ID. You can use this number to check the status of your application online through Citi.Back to top