Citibank's Ready Credit offer is a low-rate, flexible personal loan that can cater to a range of your personal financial needs
Citibank Ready Credit is a unique finance solution, it offers a personal loan and a line of credit that is linked to a Visa debit card all in one. This offers the convenience of having access to funds, with the ability to keep track of finances through the one account.
From upgrading your car, DIY projects on the house, or just going on a holiday, Citibank has a personal loan that could be suitable. With a competitive interest rate of 7.9% p.a. for 2 year(s), you'll have this window to make your repayments.
You can also use the redraw facility with this loan, but the interest rate on the funds will be subject to Citibank's standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
|Product Name||Citibank Ready Credit 7.9%|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 7.9% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Maximum Loan Term||2 years|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
|Application Fee||$149 (One off establishment fee)|
|Monthly Service Fee||$0|
- Low interest rate
- $0 monthly fee
- No penalties for early payouts
- Application fee of $149 required
- Must have a good credit rating
- Late fee of $10 for every 7 days
Features of the Citibank Ready Credit Flexible personal loan
- Loan amount. You can be funded up to $75,000 from Citibank. Please note: Lines of credit are available between $5,000 and $60,000, depending on Citibank's lending criteria and your credit history. However, the promotional rate of 7.9% p.a. for 2 year(s) may not exceed 80% of your credit limit, therefore a maximum of $48,000 can be applied for at the promotional rate.
- Available as a balance transfer, or a cheque. If you request a cheque, this will appear as a BPAY balance transfer on your statement. Note that balance transfer can not exceed 80% for your new approved credit limit. For example, if you're approved for $10,000, you'll can balance transfer $8,000. Please note that you can only request a BPAY balance transfer or cheque, not both.
- Offer available for funds made within 90 days of account opening. The 7.9% p.a. for interest rate applies to balance transfer and cheques-to-self requested within 90 days of account opening. Any outstanding balances after the balance transfer period will revert to the standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
- Establishment fee $149. While this product doesn't have an annual fee, you'll be required to pay a one off establishment fee of $149. This is to cover the cost of opening your account.
- No early payout fees, monthly fees or annual fees. You don't need to worry about any of these fees during the life of your loan.
- Flexibility. You can withdraw funds at your convenience, up to your approved credit limit at the standard variable interest rate (not at the promotional rate).
Ready to apply?
- Important: Upon approval of your application, you must call Citibank to activate this promotional offer.
If you would like to apply for this personal loan, please click "Go to Site" to be safely redirected to the application page. Before you do, make sure you meet the below eligibility criteria and that you have the required documentation on hand.
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have a good credit history
- A minimum income of $35,000 per annum
- You are a permanent resident or citizen of Australia
- You can provide an email address that you check regularly. Please note that statements will be sent to this email.
- Personal details. Driver's License, contact details, etc.
- Employment details. You will need your employer's details, address and recent payslips. If you have been at your current job for less than two years, you'll need to inform Citibank of your previous job.
- Personal income and expenses. You'll need to provide details of your income, as well as general expenses.
- If requesting a balance transfer. You'll need to provide the name of the account, type of card/account number, amount you want to transfer and the existing financial institution's name and address.
What happens after I've applied?
You'll receive an email containing a 17-digit Application ID. You can use this number to check the status of your application online through Citibank.Back to top