Citi Ready Credit: Flexible Line of Credit
Citi's Ready Credit offer is a low-rate, line of credit that can cater to a range of your personal financial needs.
You'll have 2 years to repay what you borrow.
You can also use the redraw facility, but the funds will be subject to Citi's standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
From 7.9% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Features of the Citi Ready Credit Flexible line of credit
- Loan amount. You can be funded up to $75,000, depending on Citi's lending criteria and your credit history.
- Available as a balance transfer, or a cheque. If you request a cheque, this will appear as a BPAY balance transfer on your statement. You an only request BPAY balance transfer or cheque, not both.
- Offer available for funds made within 90 days of account opening. The 7.9% p.a. for 2 years interest rate applies to balance transfer and cheques-to-self requested within 90 days of account opening. Any outstanding balances after the balance transfer period will revert to the standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
- No early payout fees, monthly fees or annual fees. You don't need to worry about any of these fees during the life of your loan.
- Flexibility. You can withdraw funds at your convenience, up to your approved credit limit at the standard variable interest rate of 19.99% p.a. (not at the promotional rate).
Ready to apply?
- Important: Upon approval of your application, you must call Citi to activate this promotional offer.
If you would like to apply for this line of credit, please click "Go to Site" to be safely redirected to the application page. Before you do, make sure you meet the below eligibility criteria and that you have the required documentation on hand.
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have a good credit history
- A minimum income of $40,000 p.a.
- You are a permanent resident or citizen of Australia
- You can provide an email address that you check regularly. Please note that statements will be sent to this email.
- Personal details. Driver's License, contact details, etc.
- Employment details. You will need your employer's details, address and recent payslips. If you have been at your current job for less than two years, you'll need to inform Citi of your previous job.
- Personal income and expenses. You'll need to provide details of your income, as well as general expenses.
- If requesting a balance transfer. You'll need to provide the name of the account, type of card/account number, amount you want to transfer and the existing financial institution's name and address.
What happens after I've applied?
You'll receive an email containing a 17-digit Application ID. You can use this number to check the status of your application online through Citi.Back to top
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between 8.99% p.a. and 17.99% p.a. (9.67% p.a. to 18.6% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years. Note: The establishment fee will be waived if you apply before 30 September 2019.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Benefit from no ongoing fees, no early repayment fees and flexible loan terms on amounts up to $30,000.
You'll receive a variable rate between p.a. and 16.40 p.a. based on your risk profile
A flexible loan with amounts from $2,001 and terms starting from 6 months. Interest and comparison rates calculated for a loan term of 3 years.