Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option
Enjoy personal finance at a competitive rate with Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option.
The Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Citibank Personal Loans here.
This borrowing option also features complimentary insurance policies such as Guaranteed Pricing Cover, Warranty Extension of up to 12 months and Purchase Protection Cover.
Things to consider about Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option
One of the main purposes of Citibank Ready Credit is to provide you with a standby fund to finance your planned big purchases. In addition, you can also use this product to combine some of your other high-interest debts together in one account. The loan has no monthly or redraw fees, and you can even access your funds with a Visa Debit Card.
From 9.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Features of Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option
- Introductory rate. You can take advantage of a special introductory fixed payment option of 9.99% p.a. for 4 years.
- Loan amount. This loan provides you with a minimum amount of $5,000 and a maximum amount of $75,000. Once your loan amount has been approved, Citibank will issue a cheque in your name.
- Fees. Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option has and application fee of $149 but does not attract any annual or monthly service fees.
- Repayments. Your repayment amounts are calculated monthly. The minimum payment due includes any interest charges, a fee of 1% of your account balance, and any applicable late payment fees, and will be clearly listed on your statement. (If your balance is under $30, the total amount will need to be paid.)
- Early repayment allowed. You can pay off your loan early without incurring any fees.
How to apply for Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option
If you would like to apply online for Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option, click "Go to Site" to get started. Filling out the application form will take you about 15 minutes. The bank will send you conditional approval within one business day after you submit your application.
To be eligible you must be 18 years or older and a permanent Australian resident. You’ll also need to have a good credit rating and a taxable annual income of at least $40,000.
You’ll be required to provide the following information:
- Personal details
- Your employer’s details and contact information
- Information regarding your income, assets, debts and present credit accounts
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.