Features of Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option
- Introductory rate. You can take advantage of a special introductory fixed payment option of 9.99% p.a. for 4 years.
- Loan amount. This loan provides you with a minimum amount of $5,000 and a maximum amount of $75,000. Once your loan amount has been approved, Citibank will issue a cheque in your name.
- Fees. Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option has and application fee of $149 but does not attract any annual or monthly service fees.
- Repayments. Your repayment amounts are calculated monthly. The minimum payment due includes any interest charges, a fee of 1% of your account balance, and any applicable late payment fees, and will be clearly listed on your statement. (If your balance is under $30, the total amount will need to be paid.)
- Early repayment allowed. You can pay off your loan early without incurring any fees.
How to apply for Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option
If you would like to apply online for Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option, click "Go to Site" to get started. Filling out the application form will take you about 15 minutes. The bank will send you conditional approval within one business day after you submit your application.
To be eligible you must be 18 years or older and a permanent Australian resident. You’ll also need to have a good credit rating and a taxable annual income of at least $40,000.
You’ll be required to provide the following information:
- Personal details
- Your employer’s details and contact information
- Information regarding your income, assets, debts and present credit accounts
Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option offers a host of competitive features for borrowers. Make sure to compare your personal loan options on finder.com.au to ensure you end up with the right loan for you.