Enjoy personal finance at a competitive rate with Citibank Ready Credit — Fixed Payment Option.
The Citibank Ready Credit — Fixed Payment Option is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Citibank Personal Loans here.
Citibank Ready Credit — Fixed Payment Option is an unsecured line of credit. It offers a special introductory rate of 9.99% p.a. for 4 year(s). This is an opportunity for you to take control of your borrowed finance with easy monthly repayments, while you can borrow up to $75,000 for a range of purposes.
This borrowing option also features complimentary insurance policies such as Guaranteed Pricing Cover, Warranty Extension of up to 12 months and Purchase Protection Cover.
Things to consider about Citibank Ready Credit — Fixed Payment Option
One of the main purposes of Citibank Ready Credit is to provide you with a standby fund to finance your planned big purchases. In addition, you can also use this product to combine some of your other high-interest debts together in one account. The loan has no monthly or redraw fees, and you can even access your funds with a Visa Debit Card.
|Product Name||Citibank Ready Credit - Fixed Payment Option|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 9.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
- $0 monthly fee to pay
- No extra payment for early payouts
- Additional repayments allowed
- Application fee of $149 required
- Must have a good credit rating
- Late fee of $10 for every 7 days
Features of Citibank Ready Credit — Fixed Payment Option
- Introductory rate. You can take advantage of a special introductory fixed payment option of 9.99% p.a. for 4 year(s).
- Loan amount. This loan provides you with a minimum amount of $5,000 and a maximum amount of $75,000. Once your loan amount has been approved, Citibank will issue a cheque in your name.
- Fees. Citibank Ready Credit — Fixed Payment Option has and application fee of $149 (One-off establishment fee) but does not attract any annual or monthly service fees.
- Repayments. Your repayment amounts are calculated monthly. The minimum payment due includes any interest charges, a fee of 1% of your account balance, and any applicable late payment fees, and will be clearly listed on your statement. (If your balance is under $30, the total amount will need to be paid.)
- Early repayment allowed. You can pay off your loan early without incurring any fees.
How to apply for Citibank Ready Credit — Fixed Payment Option
If you would like to apply online for Citibank Ready Credit — Fixed Payment Option, click "Go to Site" to get started. Filling out the application form will take you about 15 minutes. The bank will send you conditional approval within one business day after you submit your application.
To be eligible you must be 18 years or older and a permanent Australian resident. You’ll also need to have a good credit rating and a taxable annual income of at least $40,000.
You’ll be required to provide the following information:
- Personal details
- Your employer’s details and contact information
- Information regarding your income, assets, debts and present credit accounts
Citibank Ready Credit — Fixed Payment Option offers a host of competitive features for borrowers. Make sure to compare your personal loan options on finder.com.au to ensure you end up with the right loan for you.