The Citibank Ready Credit Balance Transfer Offer is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Citi credit cards click here.
Repay your debt faster with a Citibank balance transfer
Credit cards aren’t the only source of credit you can use. With Citibank Ready Credit, you can get a line of credit and have access to money when you need it the most. With a line of credit, you receive a maximum credit allowance that you can use to withdraw from and use funds when you need it, for whatever you need it for.
You can access the funds in your account via a Visa Debit Card, cheques or online transfers. Ready Credit is easy to use and is a viable alternative to a credit card as you only use what you need to. If this form of credit isn’t right for you, you may want to consider other products from Citibank.
Features of the Citibank Ready Credit
Back to top
- Annual fee. Citibank Ready Credit has no annual fee. This can help you to save interest and allowing you to spend your money on what you really want to.
- Establishment fee. There is a $99 one-off establishment fee for Citibank Ready Credit.
- Balance transfer offer. Citibank currently has an introductory balance transfer offer of 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers. After this period, the rate will revert back to the regular cash advance rate.
- Rates. With Citibank Ready Credit, the standard interest rate is 19.49% p.a. The cash advance rate for this form of credit is 19.49% p.a.
- Maximum credit limit. You can receive a loan amount between $5,000 - $30,000 when you take out Citibank Ready Credit. It’s important to consider how much you may need to borrow or use before you take out the Citibank Ready Credit.
- Account management and repayments. Citibank Ready Credit requires you to make monthly repayments. You can also make additional repayments at no extra cost, which can help you save on interest. You can complete these repayments via direct credit, BPAY, Mail or at Australia Post.
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit
cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative
of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular
order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are
subject to our disclaimer.
You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own
personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.