Receive up to $1 million in Accident Cover with Citibank.
Each year, hundreds of Australian families are left devastated by serious injury or death as the result of an accident. Accidental injury and death can cause great financial strain to families if the main breadwinner passes away or is forced to take an extended period of time off work as a result.
Personal accident insurance ensures that the policyholder and/or their beneficiaries are able to carry on with their way of life through the payment of a lump-sum benefit. The Citibank Prime Accident Insurance policy provides comprehensive cover from accidents with up to $1 million in cover and optional protection for your children.
Features and benefits of Citibank Prime Accident Cover
- Up to $1 million of cover: You can choose a benefit amount for your personal accident insurance from $100,000 up to $1 million. Choose an amount which reflects your family’s financial commitments and situation now, and which also suits your budget, because the higher your benefit amount, the higher your premiums. You can also apply to Citibank in the future to change your benefit amount as your needs change, and you need to increase or decrease your cover.
- Cover for accidental death and disability: Citibank will pay a benefit on your personal accident insurance if you die as the result of an accident, or you become permanently disabled as the result of an accident. Or if you prefer, you can take out cover for accidental death only.
- Guaranteed acceptance: If you are a Citibank customer, you can apply for personal accident insurance and be guaranteed acceptance for you and for coverage of your spouse too. This means you can quickly and easily ensure coverage for your family no matter what happens. Plus, when you take out cover for you and your partner, you can be eligible for a 12% discount on your combined monthly premiums.
- Easy application: Citibank wants to make sure there are as few obstacles to your personal accident protection as possible, so they have made their application fast and easy. You don’t have to complete any forms, or answer any health or lifestyle questions. you don’t even need to take a medical or blood test to apply.
- First month free: Citibank will welcome you to their comprehensive cover by giving you your first month of cover for free.
- Cooling-off period: You’ll also have a 30-day cooling-off period from the time your cover is accepted, if you choose to change your mind. If you decide not to go ahead with the Citibank prime accident insurance cover at this time, you will receive a full refund of any premiums you’ve already paid.
- Affordable cover: Your personal accident insurance can seem like just another bill to fit into your budget, but at the same time it is protection you don’t want your family to be without. That is why Citibank have made their personal accident cover affordable. With premiums of less than $4 per week if you choose single cover with a benefit of $100,000.
- Guaranteed renewable: Your personal accident insurance is guaranteed to be renewed each year regardless of your changing circumstances, until you are 80 years old if you have the accidental death benefit, and up to 65 years old for the accidental disability benefit.
Who can apply?
You have guaranteed acceptance for Citibank prime accident insurance if:
- You are 18 to 60 years old applying for accidental death and disability cover,
- You are 18 to 75 years old applying for accidental death cover only,
- You are a permanent Australian resident.
Citibank prime accident insurance is a simple and straightforward cover designed to provide financial protection should anything happen to you. To apply for cover, you can request for a quote by following the link below.