Citibank Personal Credit
Get access to the funds you need with Citibank Personal Credit.
Another feature of Citibank Personal Credit is that you can use it to pay for almost anything you need. You also have the opportunity to consolidate your other debts if you wish.
Things to consider
As Citibank Personal Credit is an unsecured loan, you don’t need collateral when you apply. You can use it to pay for anything from school fees to home renovations, while the credit limit goes up to $60,000.
In addition, with this loan you’ll enjoy some of the perks you’d normally associate with having a credit card, including access to complimentary Purchase Protection Cover, Guaranteed Pricing Cover and Warranty Extension Cover
From 14.50% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Features of Citibank Personal Credit
- Unsecured. This means you do not need to offer any assets as security.
- Similar to a credit card. This account is basically a line of credit personal loan which can be utilised as a credit card. However, there is no restriction regarding fixed repayment terms. Furthermore, if you repay your existing credit you can access those funds again through your Debit MasterCard.
- Cash advances. When you withdraw cash from a Citibank ATM using your Citibank Personal Credit Card, you'll not be charged for any cash advance fees. The card can be used at about 3,000 ATMs throughout Australia.
- Loan amount. You can take out a minimum loan of $2,000 and a maximum of $60,000.
- Fees.The application fee is $69 but there is no monthly service fee. Since there are no early repayment fees or penalties, you can make additional payments as you wish.
How to apply for Citibank Personal Credit
If you planned to apply for Citibank Personal Credit it would have taken you about 15 minutes to fill out the application form and receive conditional approval within one business day after submission of your application. It would have normally taken about a week for your loan release.
To apply for any Citibank Credit products you need to be 18 years or older, have a good credit rating, a taxable income of at least $35,000 and be a permanent Australian resident.
You'll need to provide:
- Your personal details
- Your employer's details and contact information
- Details of your income, assets, debts and credit accounts
Citibank Personal Credit offered a range of attractive features to prospective borrowers. However, in order to ensure you end up with the right personal finance solution, take the time to compare your available options.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above. Application fee of $150 waived off for applications submitted by 31 March 2021.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.