Cover multiple trips in a 12 month period with Citibank Frequent Traveller Insurance.
If you travel on a regular basis, either for business or leisure, having travel insurance cover is just as important as when you go away on a single trip.
Just because you are a regular traveller, doesn’t mean you are immune from the mishaps and derailments, which can happen to even the most experienced traveller, on even the most well planned trip.
Citibank Frequent Traveller Insurance offers policies covering frequent travel overseas, or within Australia. You can also choose either Single or Family cover.
Benefits of this policy
Citibank Frequent Traveller Insurance is an annual policy which provides cover for an unlimited number of journeys during the annual period, with a choice of policy for either Worldwide or Australia only cover.
- Worldwide (excluding Cuba): You will be covered for journeys of up to 90 consecutive days duration for each overseas trip
- Domestic: You will be covered for journeys of up to 45 consecutive days duration for each domestic trip within Australia.
Citibank Frequent Traveller Insurance provides cover for lost, stolen or delayed luggage, overseas medical expenses, loss of deposits and cancellation fees, travel delays and more.
What are you covered for?
Worldwide frequent traveller
If you are a frequent international traveller, your excess amount is $100 and you will be covered for:
- Unlimited overseas medical and dental expenses cover
- Unlimited additional expenses cover
- Up to $50,000 for loss of deposits and cancellation charges
- Up to $10,000 for luggage and travel documents
- Up to $300 for replacement of money
- Up to $3,000 cover for rental vehicle excess
- Up to $1,200 cover for travel delay accommodation
- Up to $3,000,000 personal liability benefit
- Up to $25,000 benefit for accidental death or permanent disablement.
Within Australia (Domestic)
With Citibank Frequent Traveller Insurance for domestic travel, you have an excess of $50 when you make a claim. Cover includes*:
- Up to $15,000 additional expenses cover
- Up to $15,000 for loss of deposits and cancellation charges
- Up to $5,000 for luggage and travel documents
- Up to $200,000 personal liability benefit
- Up to $25,000 benefit for accidental loss of life and permanent disablement.
Who is eligible to apply?
To apply for a Citibank Frequent Traveller Insurance Policy:
- You must be an Australian resident
- You are at least 18 years old and not over 69 years old when you apply
- You need to identify the coverage option that is appropriate for your needs.
Citibank Travel Insurance is issued and underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687 (ACE) and distributed by Citigroup Pty Ltd (Citibank), ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence 238098. ACE and Citibank only provide general advice and do not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if this product is right for you, read the Citibank Travel Insurance Combined Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Wording. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply as set out in the policy wording.
Please also see the Financial Services Guide.