Citibank’s Business Credit offers a line of credit with flexibility and freedom that can help support your business’ cash flow.
Important InformationThe The Citibank 'CitiBusiness' Credit Card is no longer available for new applications. However, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers.
If you would like to compare the current range of Citi credit cards, click here.
Citibank’s Business Credit is a line of credit up to $50,000 that is available to businesses, and allows them quick access to credit when they need it. There are no fixed terms so repayments can be made at your discretion and there is a redraw option for when you need extra funding. Since different businesses have different needs, Business Credit allows you to use the line of credit to cover costs, pay bills, invest back into the business or do anything else to keep your business afloat.
If you choose Business Credit you can enjoy an unsecured line of credit with a 0% p.a. rate for 3 months, which reverts to a competitive rate of 14.59% p.a. after that. You may also appreciate that Citibank doesn’t charge cash advance fees or account-keeping fees on this line of credit.
Citibank’s Business Credit Card review
As the Business Credit from Citibank is made to help you maintain your business’s expenses it can be used for anything that will help your business stay on track and remain productive. It offers you an unsecured line of credit that you never have to reapply for, but that you just continue to use and pay interest-only on the amount you use.
You’ll also benefit from security features like protection against loss, theft, and fraud. This can allow you to shop with confidence either in store or online. This line of credit also gives you access to the Citibank Dining Program. Combine these benefits with the competitive rates and fees to see all of the benefits of Citibank’s Business Credit.
Benefits of being a Citibank 'CitiBusiness' Business Credit Card holder
- Extended warranty insurance. When you purchase items through Business Credit, Citibank will offer you an extended warranty on the item if it already has a manufacturer’s warranty on it.
- Guaranteed pricing scheme. This feature states that if you buy an item using Business Credit and it goes on sale somewhere else you might be eligible to receive a refund of the difference between your purchase price and the sale price. Conditions apply to this feature and it should be researched beforehand.
- Purchase protection. Purchase Cover Insurance through Citibank Business Credit protects you against loss, theft or damage for items that you purchased anywhere in the world for your business through the credit line.
Features of the Citibank Business Credit
- Rates and fees. Business Credit offers you an introductory offer of 0% p.a. for the first 3 months that the account is open. Once that period is over you can benefit from a competitive 14.59% p.a. interest rate. This is an ongoing variable rate so it will fluctuate with the market, which can save you money if interest rates go down across the board. You’ll also enjoy a competitive annual fee and no account-keeping fees or cash advance fees.
- Security features. With advanced security features you can use your line of credit with confidence. Shop online or in-store knowing that you are protected against fraud, theft, or a lost card. You can also get extended warranties on items that you purchase through this line of credit, as well as price matching that may allow you to get the difference paid back to you when an item you purchase goes on sale for a cheaper price.
- Additional features. Gain access to the Citibank Dining Program with use of Business Credit and take your clients or investors out to eat in style. When you dine with one of the Citibank Dining Program partners you’ll even receive a complimentary bottle of wine.
- Flexibility. With no fixed terms you can make repayments on your bill anytime you want and you only have to pay interest on what you use. You can also use the redraw option if you ever need extra funding for your business.