Enjoy a low balance transfer and purchase offer with a flexible line of credit
Citibank no longer accept new applicants for the Citibank Business Credit — it’s off the market.
Your business can now stay afloat with this line of credit specially designed to give you access to funds and flexibility as well. With the Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit, you get to enjoy an unsecured credit facility that allows you to use the funds in any way you deem fit for your business. You can use the credit facility to purchase equipment for your business, pay taxes or cover other pressing needs that will help you stay in business.
Funds can be easily and conveniently accessed using a Visa Debit card which you can use for cash withdrawals and purchases.
Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit Review
This business line of credit comes with a low interest rate introductory offer, which makes it even more appealing.
This is an unsecured line of credit that gives you flexibility when it comes to accessing and using your funds. You get a Visa Debit card and personalised cheque book for this account.
Benefits of the Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit
Complimentary insurance policies
- Complimentary purchase insurance With Citibank Business Credit, you will receive purchase cover insurance that protects your purchases against accidental damage, theft or loss. This covers a wide range of business items, and they can have been purchased in Australia or anywhere in the world. The items must have been bought using this Business Credit facility.
- Extended warranty insurance Did you know that you can have your manufacturer’s warranty extended by simply using this line of credit to make your purchases? Citi is providing an extended warranty insurance which increases the standard warranty provided with your purchases.
- Guaranteed pricing scheme You are guaranteed of the best price with this pricing scheme. If you purchase an item using this business credit facility and the same item goes on sale somewhere else, you are entitled to a refund on the difference.
Features of the Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit
- Credit limits - Citi Australia is giving you generous amounts of credit. Of course, the amount is subject to the bank’s lending criteria and your financial situation.
- Accessibility - You can access funds just like you do with your normal transaction account. Citi will give you a Visa Debit card that can be used in more than 3,000 ATMs. You can choose to withdraw funds or pay directly using the Visa card at a POS, online or over the phone. The line of credit also comes with a personalised chequebook and you can access and manage funds online or using Citi's mobile app.
- Flexibility - As an unsecured line of credit, there are no restrictions on how you can use your funds. You also get flexibility with repayments and there is no fixed term that is applied to the credit facility. Simply make repayments at your own pace and what’s even better is that you only have to pay interest on the amount that has been used.
- Fees and rates - There are various fees that apply with this credit facility. Citi does not charge cash advance fees or account-keeping fees.