Citi Personal Loan Plus
Get a personalised interest rate and access to a reusable credit facility with the Citi Personal Loan Plus.
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is a flexible loan option with a reusable credit facility that can be used for any worthwhile purpose. The loan also offers risk-based pricing, meaning you will be given a personalised interest rate based on your financial and borrowing history.
From 9.99% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the Citi Personal Loan Plus
This loan has a reusable credit facility, meaning you can continue to redraw on your available credit throughout your loan term. You can apply for an amount between $5,000 and $75,000.
The interest rate you receive will depend on your financial history and current circumstances, with variable comparison rates starting from 9.99% p.a. up to 17.99% p.a. You can receive a rate estimate without it affecting your credit score.
There is a limited time offer on this loan that if applicants are approved before the 18th December 2020, they will not be required to pay an establishment fee, or monthly fees on the loan.
Features of the Citi Personal Loan Plus
- Personalised variable interest rate. You will receive a personalised rate of between 9.99% p.a. to 17.99% p.a.
- Rate estimate. Before you apply, you can receive an estimate of the interest rate you'll receive without it affecting your credit score.
- Loan amount. Apply for an amount to suit your needs from $5,000 to $75,000.
- Continued access to your funds. This loan has an optional credit facility, so you will have the ability to redraw on your available credit throughout your loan term.
- Loan term. Choose either a 3, 4 or 5-year term depending on your needs and your ability to manage repayments for the initial amount you borrow. There is no end date for the re-usable line of credit if you choose to access the re-draw facility.
- Use for any purpose. This loan can be used for any general purpose, such as a holiday or renovations.
- Monthly repayment cycle. Repay the loan in fixed monthly instalments so you will know in advance how much you are up for each month. Any use of the reusable credit facility will require monthly payments in addition to the monthly instalment.
- Make additional repayments. Make additional repayments on top of the monthly instalments, or pay off your loan early, without being charged a fee.
- No establishment fee. If
approved before 18 December 2020, there is no establishment fee with this loan. This is a limited time offer.
- No monthly fees. If approved before 18 December 2020, there are no monthly fees attached to this loan. This is a limited time offer.
Fees and charges
- Late payment fee. You will be charged $30 for every time you do not make your minimum repayment on time, or do not pay any overdue amount before the due date.
There are no additional repayment fees and you are able to pay off the loan early without penalty.
How to apply for the Citi Personal Loan Plus
Click the “Go to site” button above to start your application. To be eligible for the Citi Personal Loan Plus you need to be:
- Earning more than $40,000 p.a.
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
During the application process you will need the following documents:
- Proof of income (recent payslips and last year’s tax return)
- Proof of identity (passport, driver's licence and Medicare card)
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is worth considering if you want the flexibility of ongoing access to credit and the ability to pay off your loan early. With personalised interest rates, the loan may be a better option for those with good credit history, as they're likely to get a lower rate. As with any loan product, you should compare a range of loans to find the one that best suits your needs.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $10,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.