Get a personalised interest rate and access to a reusable credit facility with the Citi Personal Loan Plus.
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is a general personal loan with a reusable credit facility that can be used for any worthwhile purpose. The loan also offers risk-based pricing, meaning you will be given a personalised interest rate based on your financial and borrowing history.
Interest rates start from 8.99 and you can apply for between $5,000 and $75,000. Find out more about this loan in this review.
|Product Name||Citi Personal Loan Plus|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 8.99% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||9.96%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
- Get a personalised interest rate
- Repay the loan early or make extra repayments
- Get a rate estimate without affecting your credit score
- $5,000 minimum borrowing amount
- Establishment fee of $199
- $10 monthly fee when you carry a balance
- Earn more than $40,000 p.a.
- Australian resident
- At least 18 years old
- Not an existing customer
Main points consider before taking out the Citi Personal Loan Plus
This loan is a reusable credit facility, meaning you can continue to redraw on your available credit throughout your loan term. You can apply for an amount between $5,000 and $75,000.
The interest rate you receive will depend on your financial history and current circumstances, with rates starting from 8.99% p.a. to 17.99% p.a. being available. You can receive a rate estimate without it affecting your credit score. Keep in mind a $199 establishment fee also applies. You will also pay a $10 monthly fee when you carry a balance.
Features of the Citi Personal Loan Plus
Here are some of the features that come with the Citi Personal Loan Plus:
- Personalised interest rate. You will receive a personalised interest rate of between 8.99% p.a. to 17.99% p.a..
- Rate estimate. Before you apply you can receive an estimate of the interest rate you'll receive without it affecting your credit score.
- Loan amount. Apply for an amount to suit your needs from $5,000 to $75,000.
- Continued access to your funds. This loan is a reusable credit contract so you will have access to your available credit throughout your loan term.
- Loan term. Choose either a 3-, 4- or 5-year term depending on your needs and your ability to manage repayments.
- Use for any purpose. This loan can be used for any general purpose, such as a holiday or renovations.
- Monthly repayment cycle. Repay the loan in fixed monthly instalments so you will know in advance how much you are up for each month.
- Make additional repayments. Make additional repayments on top of the monthly instalments and pay off the loan sooner without being charged a fee.
How much does the Citi Personal Loan cost?
- Establishment fee. There is a one-off establishment fee of $199.
- Monthly fee. Every month you carry a balance, a $10 monthly fee will apply.
How to apply for the Citi Personal Loan Plus
Click the “Go to site” button on this page to start your application. To be eligible for the Citi Personal Loan Plus you need to be:
- Earning more than $40,000 p.a.
- An Australian resident
- At least 18 years old
During the application process you will need the following documents:
- Proof of income (recent payslips and last year’s tax return).
- Proof of identity (passport, driver's licence and Medicare card).
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is a good option if you need to borrow a large sum of money, but before you commit to it, take a look at some other loan providers and compare your options.