With lots of flexibility and no monthly fees for the first year, the Citi Personal Loan Plus can be used for whatever you need.
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is a general personal loan with a reusable credit facility that can be used for any worthwhile purpose. Whether you want to take a holiday, renovate your home or pay for a wedding, this loan is worth considering.
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is an unsecured loan, meaning no assets are required as security. It comes with a variable interest rate that may fluctuate throughout the loan term and you can borrow as much as $75,000 to cover multiple expenses, reducing the hassle of establishing several different loans.
|Product Name||Citi Personal Loan Plus|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||9.99% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||10.95%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
- Additional repayments without penalty
- An ongoing reusable credit facility
- High maximum loan amount
- $5,000 minimum borrowing amount
- A one-off establishment fee of $199
- $10 monthly fee
- This loan is not available to existing customers
Factors to consider before taking out the Citi Personal Loan Plus
While you do have to pay an establishment fee and ongoing fees, the maximum amount available to borrow with this loan is higher than most personal loans. This is useful if you have a large expense to pay for, or if you want to cover multiple expenses with a single loan.
You can choose a repayment term to suit your needs and there is no penalty for repaying the full loan amount before the end of the term. Applications for the loan can be completed online in under 15 minutes.
Features of the Citi Personal Loan Plus
The Citi Personal Loan Plus comes with the normal range of fees and features. Here is what you will get:
- Variable interest rate. A variable interest rate of 9.99% p.a.
- Loan term. Choose either a 3-, 4- or 5-year term depending on your needs and your ability to manage repayments.
- Use for any purpose. This loan can be used for any general purpose, such as a holiday or renovations.
- Loan amount. Apply for an amount to suit your needs from $5,000 to $75,000.
- Establishment fee. There is a one-off establishment fee of $199.
- Monthly fee. There is a $10 monthly fee.
- Monthly repayment cycle. Repay the loan in fixed monthly instalments so you will know in advance how much you are up for each month.
- Make additional repayments. Make additional repayments on top of the monthly instalments and pay off the loan sooner without being charged a fee.
How to apply for the Citi Personal Loan Plus
Click the “Go to site” button on this page to start your application. To be eligible for the Citi Personal Loan Plus you need to be:
- Earning more than $40,000 p.a.
- An Australian resident
- At least 18 years old
During the application process you will need the following documents:
- Proof of income (recent payslips and last year’s tax return).
- Proof of identity (passport, driver's licence and Medicare card).
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is a good option if you need to borrow a large sum of money, but before you commit to it, take a look at some other loan providers and compare your options.