Get a personalised interest rate and access to a reusable credit facility with the Citi Personal Loan Plus.
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is a flexible loan option with a reusable credit facility that can be used for any worthwhile purpose. The loan also offers risk-based pricing, meaning you will be given a personalised interest rate based on your financial and borrowing history.Find out more about the loan in this review.
|Product Name||Citi Personal Loan Plus|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 8.99% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||9.67%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
- Get a personalised interest rate
- Repay the loan early or make extra repayments
- Get a rate estimate without affecting your credit score
- $5,000 minimum borrowing amount
- $10 monthly fee when you carry a balance
- Earn more than $40,000 p.a.
- Australian resident
- At least 18 years old
- Not an existing customer
Main points to consider with the Citi Personal Loan Plus
This loan has a reusable credit facility, meaning you can continue to redraw on your available credit throughout your loan term. You can apply for an amount between $5,000 and $75,000.
The interest rate you receive will depend on your financial history and current circumstances, with variable rates starting from 8.99% p.a. up to 17.99% p.a. You can receive a rate estimate without it affecting your credit score. The establishment fee will be waived if you apply before 30 June 2019, but you will pay a $10 monthly fee when you carry a balance.
Features of the Citi Personal Loan Plus
- Personalised variable interest rate. You will receive a personalised rate of between 8.99% p.a. to 17.99% p.a.
- Rate estimate. Before you apply, you can receive an estimate of the interest rate you'll receive without it affecting your credit score.
- Establishment fee waived. You will pay no initial fee if you apply before 30 June 2019.
- Loan amount. Apply for an amount to suit your needs from $5,000 to $75,000.
- Continued access to your funds. This loan has an optional credit facility, so you will have the ability to redraw on your available credit throughout your loan term.
- Loan term. Choose either a 3-, 4- or 5-year term depending on your needs and your ability to manage repayments.
- Use for any purpose. This loan can be used for any general purpose, such as a holiday or renovations.
- Monthly repayment cycle. Repay the loan in fixed monthly instalments so you will know in advance how much you are up for each month.
- Make additional repayments. Make additional repayments on top of the monthly instalments, or pay off your loan early, without being charged a fee.
Fees and charges
- Establishment fee. The establishment fee is waived if you apply before 30 June 2019.
- Monthly fee. Every month you carry a balance on your credit facility, you will need to pay a $10 monthly fee.
- Late payment fee. You will be charged $30 for every time you do not make your minimum repayment on time, or do not pay any overdue amount before the due date.
There are no additional repayment fees and you are able to pay off the loan early without penalty.
How to apply for the Citi Personal Loan Plus
Click the “Go to site” button above to start your application. To be eligible for the Citi Personal Loan Plus you need to be:
- Earning more than $40,000 p.a.
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
During the application process you will need the following documents:
- Proof of income (recent payslips and last year’s tax return)
- Proof of identity (passport, driver's licence and Medicare card)
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is worth considering if you want the flexibility of ongoing access to credit and the ability to pay off your loan early. With personalised interest rates, the loan may be a better option for those with good credit history, as they're likely to get a lower rate. As with any loan product, you should compare a range of loans to find the one that best suits your needs.