Citi Personal Loan Plus
The Citi Personal Loan Plus lets you redraw on your available credit throughout your loan term.
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is worth considering if you want the flexibility of ongoing access to credit and the ability to pay off your loan early. You can borrow between $5,000 and $75,000 with a loan term between 3 to 5 years.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the Citi Personal Loan Plus
This loan has a reusable credit facility, meaning you can continue to redraw on your available credit throughout your loan term. You can apply for an amount between $5,000 and $75,000.
Features of the Citi Personal Loan Plus
- Special offer. Monthly account service fees will be waived for applications submitted before 30 September 2021.
- Variable interest rate. You will receive a low variable interest rate of 8.90% p.a. with comparison rate of 9.18% p.a.
- Loan amount. Apply for an amount to suit your needs from $5,000 to $75,000.
- Continued access to your funds. This loan has an optional credit facility, so you will have the ability to redraw on your available credit throughout your loan term.
- Loan term. Choose either a 3, 4 or 5 year term depending on your needs and your ability to manage repayments for the initial amount you borrow. There is no end date for the re-usable line of credit if you choose to access the re-draw facility.
- Use for any purpose. This loan can be used for any general purpose, such as a holiday or renovations.
- Monthly repayment cycle. Repay the loan in fixed monthly instalments so you will know in advance how much you are up for each month. Any use of the reusable credit facility will require monthly payments in addition to the monthly instalment.
- Make additional repayments. Make additional repayments on top of the monthly instalments, or pay off your loan early, without being charged a fee.
Fees and charges
- Late payment fee. You will be charged $30 for every time you do not make your minimum repayment on time, or do not pay any overdue amount before the due date.
- Monthly account service fee. Monthly account service fees will be waived for applications submitted before 30 September 2021.
There are no additional repayment fees and you are able to pay off the loan early without penalty.
How to apply for the Citi Personal Loan Plus
Click the "Go to site" button above to start your application. To be eligible for the Citi Personal Loan Plus you need to be:
- Earning more than $40,000 p.a.
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
During the application process you will need the following documents:
- Proof of income (recent payslips and last year's tax return)
- Proof of identity (passport, driver's licence and Medicare card)
The Citi Personal Loan Plus is worth considering if you want the flexibility of ongoing access to credit and the ability to pay off your loan early. As with any loan product, you should compare a range of personal loans to find the one that best suits your needs.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.