CIRCLE Alliance Bank Visa Credit Card
Get up to 55 days interest-free on purchases and a competitive interest rate of 14.5% p.a.
The CIRCLE Alliance Bank Visa Credit Card gives you the global acceptance of Visa coupled with a competitive interest rate. It has a monthly account fee of $5, equivalent to a $60 annual fee.
Interest free period
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||Circle Visa Credit Card|
|Purchase rate||14.5% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||55 days|
|Cash advance rate||14.5% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$500|
|Max credit limit||$15,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- Low interest rate of 14.5% p.a. on purchases and cash advances
- Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases
- No rewards program or travel insurance
|Minimum monthly repayment||5% of the closing balance outstanding|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2%|
|Cash advance fee||3%|
Amy Bradney-George is the acting editor for credit cards and has more than 13 years’ experience writing about personal finance. She has bylines in publications including The Sydney Morning Herald, ABC News and The Equity Magazine. A passionate writer, she’s also acting editor for Finder X and senior writer for Finder Green. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University, and when she’s not writing she spends her time as an actress.
How to apply
You can apply for this CIRCLE Alliance Bank credit card online by filling out a secure application form. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Credit limit. You must be able to service the minimum credit limit of $500.
- Credit history. You must have a good credit rating.
- Drivers license or passport.
- Details about your employment, including your occupation and income including overtime and allowances. If you've been at your job for less than three years you'll have to also supply the details of your previous employer.
- You'll also need to supply two references to verify your details. These can be friends or family as long as they don't live with you.
- If you're providing security you also need to provide details of the property or vehicle you're offering as security. You'll need to include details about its value and purchase price, and any insurance policies covering the security.
- Interest-free days. Get up to55 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your account balance in full by the due date on each statement.
- Mobile wallets. You can use your CIRCLE Visa Credit Card to make contactless payments with your smartphone or compatible devices via Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Worldwide acceptance. Use the CIRCLE Alliance Visa Credit Card in-store, online, over the phone or at ATMs, wherever Visa is accepted.
- Fraud protection. A Visa Zero Liability Policy helps keep your funds safe from fraudsters if they make unauthorised transactions. If your card is lost or stolen, you can also report it immediately by calling 1800 648 027.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This account has a $5 monthly fee. This means you will pay $60 a year for the CIRCLE Visa Credit Card.
- Interest rate. This card has a variable rate of 14.5% p.a. for purchases and cash advances.
- Credit limits. The minimum credit limit on the CIRCLE Alliance Bank Visa Credit Card is $500. The maximum credit limit is $15,000. Low income earners can apply for this account. You only need to be able to service the minimum credit limit to meet the income requirement.