Looking for a simple, fast loan? Consider what’s on offer from Cigno Loans.
Cigno Loans provides small, short-term loans up to the amount of $500. If you’re looking for a small amount to tide you over when an unexpected expense pops up, Cigno Loans is a lender to put on your list. You can consider this loan if you’re needing cash quickly, as Cigno offers a fast turnaround.
How does a Cigno short term loan work?
A short term loan from Cigno allows you to apply for up to $500. Cigno facilitates loans between you, the borrower, and Gold Silver Standard Finance (GSSF), who provides the loans.
When you apply for a loan and are approved you can receive it in 24 hours. If you make your application after 2.40pm, the funds will be in your account the very next day.
If you’re approved for a loan, repayments are taken out of your nominated bank account at the intervals that you have selected, after confirming the deal over the phone or through email. Cigno offers a variety of loans that are based on your ability to repay them. The maximum loan allows for eight repayments.
Features of a short term loan from Cigno
Here are some of the features of a short term loan from Cigno:
- Low maximum loan amount. You can apply for a loan up to $500.
- Apply from anywhere in Australia. The flexibility and ease that come with an online application with Cigno allow you to apply for a loan anywhere in Australia.
- Easy online loan application. The loan application is online, so as long as you have an Internet connection you can apply.
- Fast loan approval. Once you are approved for a loan, you can either accept the contract terms through email or complete the deal over the phone.
- Maximum repayment terms. You know how many repayments you have to make before accepting the loan as Cigno offers a maximum of eight repayments to pay off your loan.
- Quick repayment date. The short term loan offered by Cigno is usually paid off within 4 - 8 weeks.
- Easy and straightforward terms. With Cigno, there are no hidden fees or charges since everything is clearly explained to you before you accept the loan contract.
How much does the loan cost?
A variety of fees and charges come with a Cigno short term loan. They are:
- Interest charged is 5% of the amount you borrow.
- The account-keeping fee is $4.95 per week.
- The financial supply fee is dependent on the amount of repayments you’re able to make. For example, if you make eight repayments, you must pay 115% of the loan amount that you borrowed. However, if you’re able to pay off the loan in one repayment, you pay 35% of the amount that you borrowed.
- Same-day deposit fee is $16. This is optional.
- Priority transfer fee is $16. This is another optional fee.
Are you eligible for a Cigno short term loan?
To be eligible for a loan, you need to supply certain information so Cigno can check whether you can afford the loan. This information includes:
- Your personal details, such as your address and your name.
- Your contact information
- Bank statements for the past 90 days that demonstrate a regular income
- Identification such as your passport number, driver’s licence, proof of age card or birth certificate
Your credit details are obtained through CreditSense, which is an external company that uses your online banking information to provide Cigno with the required details.
How you can apply
The application process for a short term loan with Cigno is easy. Simple click on “Go to Site” and follow the prompts.
- You can choose either to go through Cigno or deal with GSSF directly. However, dealing with GSSF is a longer and more time-consuming process and the funds are deposited via a cheque in the mail instead of with an electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Have your personal details and bank statements ready.
- You can expect to receive your funds the same day, or on the next business day if you file your application after 2.40pm AEST.