What’s in Chloe Morello’s Brow Wardrobe by Benefit Cosmetics?
Is it worth your money? See all the images and prices of everything in the Brow Wardrobe collection.
Benefit Cosmetics is no stranger to makeup collaborations. It was only in late 2018 when we saw another one of our favourite influencers, Desi Perkins, create her own Brow Wardrobe. The beauty brand only chose a few influencers, and we love the fact that Benefit chose an Aussie gal to join the team!
Chloe Morello is the perfect fit. Her brows are a combination of the natural style brow and an intense Instagram brow. So it only makes sense that she has picked the only products you will ever need to get your best brow yet.
Chloe's Brow Wardrobe is a limited-edition brow kit that comes with five of her must-have products, plus a bonus tool to help you along the way.
The brow kit retails for AUD$89 but is actually worth AUD$224, so you are really getting bang for your buck. Time to break down what's inside!
Images: Taken by Finder
Chloe's Brow Wardrobe includes the following:
- Precisely, My Brow Pencil - retails for $43
- Foolproof Brow Powder - retails for $43
- High Brow Glow Pencil - retails for $38
- Mini-size Ka-Brow - full size retails for $43
- Gimme Brow Gel - retails for $42
- Brow Blender - a double-sided tool with a custom sponge on one end and a spoolie on the other
Images: Taken by Finder
Considering you are getting five products for under $100, it's safe to say this kit is worth it. You get to try and experiment with a variety of brow products to see which works best for you, or you can use them all at the same time!
The secret to Chloe's killer brow? Layering.
Yep, that's right. She likes to use multiple brow products and layer them on top of each other to create dimension and a different brow – which is why she made this kit! You get all the products she recommends to get your ideal brow.
Chloe's Brow Wardrobe would be the perfect gift for a makeup junkie or you can splurge and get it for yourself. This kit even works great for beginners as Chloe designed a step-by-step guide that comes inside the brow kit. Yay!
When and where you can get your hands on it
Chloe's Brow Wardrobe is available from TODAY – 4 February. You can purchase it directly from Benefit or from the following retailers.
- Nasty Gal and Flex Mami have dropped a new size-inclusive edit
- 8 fashion brands taking steps towards sustainability (and not just on Earth Day)
- Best designer fashion deals this Vogue Online Shopping Night
- Vogue Online Shopping Night: Best fashion deals under $100
- Editors’ Picks: Here’s what we’re aggressively adding to cart this VOSN