China tours on sale for $777 including return flights
Save up to 61% on a massive tour package to explore four Chinese cities.
For not much more than the price of flights alone, this package includes return flights from Australia, seven nights’ accommodation, tours, excursions, sightseeing admissions, private coach transportation and English-speaking guides.
The main sale includes departures from Sydney and Melbourne with 20 kg of checked baggage. You can also leave from Perth or Brisbane for a surcharge of $350 per person. The deal is for twin-share but solo travellers can also get in on the action for a single supplement surcharge of $350.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Tour Hangzhou city where you can visit the West Lake area in Hangzhou which has inspired famous poets and artists since the 9th century.
- Travel to Suzhou and see the Master of Nets Garden, a world-famous garden which displays art, nature and architecture dating back as far as 1140 CE.
- Explore the bustling Nanjing Walking District of Shanghai.
- Ride a bullet train to Beijing and then head into the rugged mountains nearby where you can see the Great Wall of China.
- Spend a day enjoying all the sights of Beijing, including the 2008 Olympic Games sites.
With recent flight sales for $501 return, we think this is beyond a great deal. Travel is for select departure dates between March and November and includes the best months to visit China from April to June and September to October.
Peak season dates in July and September to October are also available, but with a high season surcharge of $200 tacked on top of the price. Even with the surcharge, the whole trip still falls below $1,000.
Ready to book? We recommend you book early to secure your desired date as this deal won’t last long. Head to Scoopon to grab this tour before it’s gone for good.