China Southern is taking you to Rome from $844 return
Here's your chance to say ciao to Italy.
Spend your days eating pizza, pasta, gnocchi, bruschetta and gelato courtesy of China Southern Airlines.
Take off to Rome from Melbourne for $844 between 5 March and 21 March 2020 or from Sydney for $917 return between 13 March and 26 March 2020.
You could be spending your days visiting the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, the Trevi Fountain or take a day to road trip south to Naples.
It doesn't stop there with flights from Perth for $948 between 27 February and 24 March 2020, from Brisbane for $978 between 24 February and 20 March 2020 and from Adelaide for $962 between 30 April and 26 May 2020.
To book your Italian escape, head over to Skyscanner to lock in those fares.
These fares aren't a part of a specific sale, so you'll have to get in quick. Flights at these prices will be available until they sell out.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. You're scoring a massive deal with these flights. Airfares from Sydney to Rome can be upwards of $1,600 and anything under $1,400 return is considered to be a good saving. To nab flights under $1,000 is an absolute steal.
- Airline: Great. Skytrax has rated China Southern a 4-star airline. It is also a full-service carrier, which means checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your airfares.
- Travel time: Good. All flights will stop over in China, so connection times may vary.
- Weather: Good. The travel dates cover the Italian spring, so you can enjoy the warm temperatures in the off season. Do keep in mind that booking in February will have colder weather.
- 5 cheapest places to visit when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now