Best deals you can book right now.
Cheap flights to China for 2020
Everything you need to know about flying in and out of China.
China is one of the world's most diverse travel hubs with bustling cities and vast landscapes where you'll find mountains, rivers, desert and 14,500 km of coastline.
This short and simple guide will give you information about ground transport options and airlines that fly into and out of China.
What you can expect to pay for cheap flights to China
Here's what's considered to be a good deal compared to the average cost of a flight from Australia to China.
Flights to China from Sydney
Flights to China from Melbourne
Flights to China from Brisbane
Flights to China from Perth
China flight time
- From Sydney: Approximately 10 hrs 20 mins + with one stopover, landing at Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- From Melbourne: Approximately 10 hrs 40 mins + when you fly direct to Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- From Brisbane: Approximately 10 hrs 30 mins + when you fly direct to Shanghai International Airport
- From Perth: Approximately 11 hrs 40 mins + with one stopover, landing at Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Airlines that fly to China
- Air China
- Air New Zealand
- China Eastern
- Singapore Airlines
- You can get direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth to China.
- Beijing Capital International Airport (North China) and Shanghai Pudong International Airport (East China) are China's two busiest airports. There are multiple airports in China you can fly in and out of including Changsha (South-central China), Chengdu (West China), Fuzhou (Southeast China), Wuhan (South-central China), Xiamen (Southeast China) and Guangzhou (Southeast China).
Public buses and underground metro connect the airport to the city in almost every major city in China. Airport shuttles are also available in the major cities. Uber is not available in China but you can take a taxi or rent a car from the airport for a more comfortable transit.
Latest Flight Deals
Find the lowest prices on flights to Europe from leading airlines.
Ask an Expert