China flights: Beijing and Shanghai from $398 return
Shanghai or Beijing? Both are great choices.
Flight Centre is running a deal on China Southern flights right now, flying you to Beijing and Shanghai at discount prices. Flight depart from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane with a starting price of $398 return when departing from Melbourne to either Chinese city.
China Southern is the region's bargain airline, but these prices are good even by its usual standards and approach some of its very special occasion prices.
Flights are for October and November of 2017, and various dates around the start of 2018. If you're after a great destination on a budget, head to Flight Centre to scoop these deals up by 19 July.
The featured fares are as follows:
- Sydney to Beijing - from $409 return
- Sydney to Shanghai - from $409 return
- Melbourne to Beijing - from $398 return
- Melbourne to Shanghai - from $398 return
- Brisbane to Beijing - from $457 return
- Brisbane to Shanghai - from $457 return
- Fly from $39.95 this summer with Tigerair’s Ready, Set, Go sale
- Bliss out in Queensland from $105 with Qantas
- Use this code to get flights to California for less than $705 return
- Take a break on Kangaroo Island with flights from $109 one-way
- Last-minute flights to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific from $555 return