China flights: Beijing and Shanghai from $398 return
Shanghai or Beijing? Both are great choices.
Flight Centre is running a deal on China Southern flights right now, flying you to Beijing and Shanghai at discount prices. Flight depart from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane with a starting price of $398 return when departing from Melbourne to either Chinese city.
China Southern is the region's bargain airline, but these prices are good even by its usual standards and approach some of its very special occasion prices.
Flights are for October and November of 2017, and various dates around the start of 2018. If you're after a great destination on a budget, head to Flight Centre to scoop these deals up by 19 July.
The featured fares are as follows:
- Sydney to Beijing - from $409 return
- Sydney to Shanghai - from $409 return
- Melbourne to Beijing - from $398 return
- Melbourne to Shanghai - from $398 return
- Brisbane to Beijing - from $457 return
- Brisbane to Shanghai - from $457 return
- Full-service New York flights down to just $940 return
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale