Receive a Check-In travel insurance coupon code and save.
Check-In.com.au has been providing Australian travellers with all inclusive travel insurance plans for over ten years. Globe-trotting with one of their policies in your pocket gives you the freedom to play the way you want and the peace of mind in knowing that any mishap is going to be covered.
A comprehensive travel insurance policy from Check-In.com.au includes generous coverage for all of your travel worries including unlimited cover for overseas medical expenses. From trip cancellations to loss of income, this travel policy covers a range of different misadventures that you may run into.
Check-In.com.au promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2018
How do I use my Check-In.com.au promo code?
Click the link above to reveal the coupon code available.
At this stage you will also be redirected to the Check-In.com.au website.
Once on the Check-In travel insurance website you will be required to enter your details for the trip you are planning. This includes;
- Countries you are travelling to
- Age of each of the adult travellers
- Departure date
- Date returning
From there you will be redirected to the price comparison page where you can review the benefits and cover amounts offered on the Basic, Comprehensive and Annual Multi-Trip plans.
At this stage you are also able to enter your promotional code that has been provided in the top left of the page.
If you are interested in taking out additional cover for winter sports or if you would like to pay an additional fee of $25 to remove the excess from your policy, these options are also available. Selecting these options will increase the premium that you pay.
The next stage in the purchase process is to enter your personal details
- First and last name
- Any dependents that you are travelling with
- Email address
- Optional phone number
It is crucial at this stage that you review the product disclosure statement to ensure that any pre-existing conditions you have are covered under the policy.
Once these details are complete you can enter your payment details and receive an email confirmation of your policy.
Pros and cons of Check-In.com.au
- Medical expenses coverage.All Check-In Travel Insurance policies offer unlimited emergency medical cover when travelling overseas. Considering that the your typical health insurance policy is not going to cover any illness or injury while you are travelling, this is an important benefit to consider.
- Annual Multi-Trip Cover Multi-Trip cover options to provide you with discounted cover for subsequent trips taken over a 12-month period.
- No charge for your children. Your children aged 21 or under will be automatically covered under any insurance package that Check.In.com.au offers.
- Extra services. In addition to offering travel insurance, Check-In.com.au also has resources available to help you make your travel plans.
- Support you can count onCheck-In Travel Insurance is backed by Mapfre Assistance, Australia’s global emergency network.
- Terms and conditions. Like all travel insurance policies, there are certain conditions that apply to the Check-In travel cover that you should familiarise yourself with prior to taking out cover. For example, although the policy states that you are covered for sports activities while you are travelling, you will find in the terms and conditions that you are not covered for timed racing in any form other than on foot.
Claiming with Check-In.com.au
Check-In.com.au offers emergency assistance around the clock if you need to file a claim immediately, no matter where in the world you are. For non-emergency claims, you can call them or download a claim form online specific to the type of loss that you encountered.
Once you have completed the form make sure that you have signed it before mailing it to the address provided. Be sure that you include any original receipts and reports that are pertinent to your claim. Check-In.com.au will process your claim as fast as possible in order for you to recover any losses.
About Check-In.com.au and its history
Check-In.com.au was launched in 2002 as a strictly online travel and travel insurance company. Since then they have become a leader in all things an Australian traveler needs, including hotel booking and car rental services.
The travel insurance extension of Check-In.com.au is extensive and has quickly grown to one that Australians know to be comprehensive and reliable. With a wide range of covers to fulfill all of your travel needs plus unlimited coverage for emergency medical services, you get peace of mind to enjoy your overseas holidays.
Types of travel insurance provided by Check-In.com.au
Basic. The basic package offered will still give you the unlimited medical expense coverage while overseas and a generous personal liability cover. Plus your children are covered for free. Beyond that, only cancellations and loss of luggage insurance is provided.
Comprehensive. The all inclusive insurance package from Check-In.com.au covers you and your children from any unfavorable scenario while you are travelling abroad. Everything has been considered, from theft of your cash to a need to find alternative ways to get around.
Annual multi-trip. For the frequent traveler, this package offers you all of the same benefits as the comprehensive package, but for an unlimited amount of trips outside of Australia in a 12 month period.
Winter sports. Offered as an add on, this covers you when engaging in off piste skiing and snowboarding while on holiday.
So if you are looking to save on your travel insurance even more - grab a coupon code and save!