Save money when you book your next dream holiday through Check-in.com.au
Check-in.com.au is one the leading accommodation booking companies in Australia. This was established in 2002 and now receives millions of visitors every year. Check-in.com.au offers deals from more than 150,000 great properties worldwide. These include luxury resorts, holiday homes, B&Bs, serviced apartments, hotels and motels. The site is simple to navigate and makes booking your next holiday easy.
Check-in.com.au promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
Top items from Check-in.com.au
How do I use my Check-in.com.au promo code?
- Click on one of the promo codes available for Check-in.com.au. This will safely redirect you to the Check-in.com.au website.
- Start browsing through the deals available.
- Click on your preferred category and browse through the bookings in that category.
- Check for availability on your preferred travel date.
- If available, click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- Select your pick-up location and click ‘Add to Cart’.
- You will need to register to checkout.
- Review a summary of your booking and redeem your promo code by entering it in the space provided.
- Enter your payment information and then confirm payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Check-in.com.au and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Check-in.com.au
- Australian company.Check-in.com.au is Australian owned and operated. Unlike some other companies, Check-in.com.au’s customer service is handled by an Australian call centre.
- Huge range of deals. The site offers great prices on some 150,000 accommodation options.
- Membership. Signing up for a free lifetime membership gives you access to a host of discounts and deals.
- Registration required. You must register with the site to make a booking.
Shipping guide for Check-in.com.au
Check-in.com.au sends details of your booking via email and you can print them out as required. For more information, get in touch with the Check-in.com.au service team.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Check-in.com.au
If you would like to cancel your booking, you need to get in touch with Check-in.com.au well in advance. The company will charge you an administration fee of $20 for the cancellation. If the booking fees charged were less than that amount, the payment will be forfeited.
It’s important to note that different hotels and resorts have their own cancellation policies, so it’s recommended that you familiarise yourself with those policies. You can amend your booking prior to your check-in date and again an administration fee will be applied. Check-in.com.au reserves the right to charge you for cancellations and amendment fees that are due.
About Check-in.com.au and its history
Check-in.com.au was founded in 2002 as an online accommodation booking site. Since then, it has grown to become one of the leading booking websites in Australia with more than nine million visits recorded in the past 12 months. Check-in.com.au customers have access to great deals from properties worldwide, ranging from luxury resorts to holiday homes, serviced apartments and much more. This company is owned by Disruptive Investment Group.