Get the best deal on your hotel accommodation with these promo codes for hotel search tool: CheapOStay.
CheapOStay is a online hotel search and booking engine that sells over 100,000 hotel deals at any one time in destinations all over the world. The site is US-based but operates internationally and has a dedicated 24-hour customer service team.
CheapOStay promo codes and coupons
Sorry, there doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for this store right now. However, here are the best deals today.
Today's best deals:
Show code & visit siteXM****
Show code & visit siteIC****
Show code & visit siteYA****
Show code & visit site F****
Show code & visit siteGI****
30% off: The Kick Start Edit
Simply use the code to get 30% off on items in The Kick Start Edit section at BNKR. Exclusions and T&Cs apply.
Show code & visit siteST****
Show code & visit site15****
Show code & visit siteFI****
CheapOStay Review | Pros and Cons
- Lowest price guarantee. CheapOStay guarantees that the lowest advertised price is available through the site.
- Last minute hotel prices. Search for last minute deals to get the best deal on your reservation.
- 24/7 customer service. CheapOStay’s customer helpline is available 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Lots of choice. Over 100,000 hotel deals advertised at any one time.
- Read reviews. TripAdvisor reviews and ratings are embedded into the site.
- Cancellation fees. A cancellation fee of USD$25 per reservation applies.
How do I make a booking with CheapOStay?
Use the search form to browse for hotels and move through the booking process. You will need to enter your personal details, payment information and details of your trip. You will receive a confirmation number when your booking is complete. Print it out and take it with you when you check-in.
What forms of payment does CheapOStay accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the CheapOStay cancellation policy?
CheapOStay charges a cancellation fee of USD$25. Individual hotels will charge their own cancellation fees which are usually dependant on how far prior to the arrival date you cancel. To be sure, check the cancellation conditions before you book.