November 2017’s cheapest variable rate mortgages
A new poll has found a rate hike could put borrowers in dire straits. Getting a lower home loan rate could save you from feeling the pinch.
In spite of mortgage holders’ concerns, great home loan deals still abound. We’ve searched through finder’s database to find November’s cheapest variable rate home loan deals available through our site. We applied a few criteria, to ensure the loans we listed would be helpful to a wide variety of borrowers:
- All loans listed are for owner-occupiers.
- All loans listed are principal and interest.
- All loans have a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of at least 80%.
We also made sure of the following:
- Each loan has a minimum loan amount of no more than $150,000.
- Each loan has a maximum loan amount of more than $500,000.
- Excludes line of credit, guarantor and construction loans.
- Rates are correct as of 7 November 2017.
While rate rises may be on the horizon, getting yourself a better rate now can help insulate you. Rates aren’t the only factor to take into consideration when choosing a home loan, but if you’re looking to safeguard your budget the loans below may be able to help.