finder’s 10 cheapest variable home loans for August 2017
Searching for a home loan with an interest rate below 4%? Look no further.
With so many home loans out there it's tough to figure out which lenders have the most competitive deals. We took the guesswork out by scouring all the home loans in our database to find the least expensive variable rate home loans available through finder.com.au. All the loans in the table below:
- Are for owner-occupiers
- Are principal and interest loans
- Have a maximum loan-to-value ratio of at least 80%
To make sure these were loans that could be helpful to the average owner-occupier, we applied a few criteria. Aside from being principal and interest loans for owner-occupiers with a max LVR of at least 80%, all the loans on this page fit the following criteria:
- A minimum loan amount no more than $150,000
- A maximum loan amount of more than $500,000
- Excludes line of credit, guarantor and construction loans
- Rates are correct as of 7 August 2017
While we're calling these loans the cheapest, keep in mind that a low rate isn’t the only determining factor in whether or not a home loan is right for you, but if you’re looking to keep your repayments as low as possible these 10 products might fit the bill.