Turn to CheapAir to book flight tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, and cruises, and use relevant coupon codes to avail of discounts.
CheapAir is an American-based website that people can turn to from the world over. This business has been operational since 1989, and now boasts of a team of more than 50 employees. Over the course of its operations, it has assisted more than three million travellers in buying flight tickets.
CheapAir coupon codes and discounts
|Daily Domestic Travel Deals from $147||Get Daily Domestic Travel Deals from $147 at Cheap Air||
|Sign up for free and get flight deals and special offers||You can sign up and get flight deals and special offers only at Cheap Air||
How do I use my CheapAir coupon code?
How do I use my CheapAir coupon code?
Using your CheapAir promo code is rather simple. Here’s what you have to do.
1. Start by searching for flight tickets, hotel room, car rentals, or cruises.
2. Once you come by a deal you like, select it and move to the payment page.
3. Here, click on the ‘Have a Gift Card or Promotional Certificate?’ tab.
4. Enter the promo code / pin number, and click on ‘Add’. This updates your billing total.
What services can I book through CheapAir?
Flights: Booking flight tickets through CheapAir gives you the option to choose between one-way, round trip, and multi-city tickets. You can also select amenities as per your liking.
Hotels: You can look for hotels in cities the world over, from luxurious resorts to motels, with rooms to suit just about every budget. You can search by city, landmarks and specific properties.
Car hire: Here, you get to select pick-up and drop-off airports according to your needs, so you can pick up your car in one city and drop it off at another. You also get to choose from most popular car rental vendors like Avis, Ace, Budget and Thrifty.
Cruises: This website enables you to book cruise vacations to most popular destinations like Alaska, Africa, Australasia, Caribbean, Hawaii, Panama Canal, South America and Tahiti. You can choose from most popular cruise liners like Disney, Royal Caribbean, Oceania and Regent Seven Seas.
CheapAir Review | Pros and Cons
- Lowest prices - guaranteed. CheapAir makes use of a proprietary algorithm, which searches the Internet for the lowest prices. It also has a special page dedicated to the latest deals. If a ticket you buy using this website ends up selling for cheaper later, you end up receiving a voucher for the difference, for up to $100 per ticket.
- No rewards. This website does not offer any reward points for your purchases.
- Limited phone support. While CheapAir offers phone support, you have to call an American phone number, during American business hours.
How do I book my holiday through CheapAir?
Booking a holiday through CheapAir is relatively straightforward. For flight tickets, hotel rooms and cruises, you make your payment through the website at the time of booking. For rental cars, you make your payment at the time of pick-up. Upon making any booking, you’ll receive a confirmation email. In every case, you get to select dates and also get other parameters from which to choose.
What forms of payment does CheapAir accept?
While CheapAir accepts payments via international credit cards, for some flights outside the USA, it accepts payments only through the following:
- American credit cards
- Canadian credit cards
What is the CheapAir’s cancellation and refunds policy?
CheapAir’s cancellation and refunds policy depends on the kind of booking you wish to make. Flight tickets, for example, are largely non-refundable and you can’t transfer them to someone else. In addition, while CheapAir does not charge a cancellation or changing fee for hotel reservations, the property in question might impose certain fees for the same.