Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: Tigerair, Virgin Australia, TourRadar, Ola, Eurail
$40 domestic flights, up to 70% off tours worldwide, $20 off Ola rides and more.
There's so much travel to look forward to this year it's unbelievable. This week there's domestic flights on sale with Tigerair, international trips on sale with Virgin Australia, hundreds of tours at up to 70% off with TourRadar and yeah, if you haven't tried out rideshare service Ola, there's $20 credit in it for you.
Not what you're after? Check out our Travel Deals page for more top deals.
Flights: Tigerair domestic flights from $40
Catch big discounts on domestic trips with Tigerair's latest sale. Fares start from $40 each way.
- Travel dates: February - April 2019.
- Sale ends: 20 January 2019.
Flights: Up to 30% off Virgin Australia flights
Up your luxe and book a flight with Virgin Australia. At up to 30% off domestic and international trips, you're saving a bundle. Plus, if you're a Velocity Rewards member, you'll also score a cut of 25 million Velocity points.
- Travel dates: February - September 2019.
- Sale ends: 25 January 2019.
The annual TourRadar Online Travel Expo is back bringing with it discounted tours near and far at up to 70% off. Get amongst it.
- Travel dates: Various.
- Sale ends: 24 January 2019.
Rideshare: $20 off your first Ola ride
Love a good rideshare deal? If you haven't yet tried out Ola you can sign up and get $20 credit to use on your next ride. Pretty sweet.
- Experience dates: Anytime.
- Sale ends: Never.
Train passes: Up to 37% off Eurail passes
Eurail is getting bigger and better than ever this year. While not exactly a sale, we think it's well worth noting here for anyone travelling to Europe soon that its Global Passes are now 37% cheaper than before. Prices now start from $265 and FYR Macedonia, Lithuania and Great Britain are now included. Passes can be purchased up to 11 months in advance.
- Travel dates: Anytime.
- Sale ends: Never.
Tune in every Saturday for the hottest flight, hotel and holiday deals and more.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- How you can be Emily in Paris Down Under
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge